PDA

View Full Version : For ****s sake!!! Government at it AGAIN!!!!!

LampsR5
31-07-2009, 14:17
i really cant believe this bollocks now and this pathetic government

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/motoring/article-1203363/Motorists-facing-250-parking-tax-new-Government-scheme.html

JRP
31-07-2009, 14:33
stop reading that paper and worry when it gets passed by the lords and ladys.

Until then stop worrying and stop posting this media hype and hipocritical veiws from a paper that is to be quite frank bollox.

All it does is make people blood sizzle... and 9/10 times the laws end up beinhg scrapped or forgotten.

Read the racing post if any papaer its less stressful

LampsR5
31-07-2009, 14:49
well im not suprisedf they have mentioned it lets face it its labour. And half of the laws they 'scrap' become stealth taxes

BriC
31-07-2009, 16:46
I can't even be arsed reading that, but no doubt they are claiming it is in order to help fight climate change by reducing peoples 'carbon footprint'. BOLLOCKS! I wanna move to America, and drive around in a big Chevvy with an over fueling problem. Oh - and go drag racing every weekend.

Sparkie
31-07-2009, 17:00
media propaganda at its best.

remember the week before the latest fast n furious film was released and the AA came out and said that NOS should be banned? - once the film was released, we heard nothing more about it.

The new Bill J
31-07-2009, 17:03
media propaganda at its best.

remember the week before the latest fast n furious film was released and the AA came out and said that NOS should be banned? - once the film was released, we heard nothing more about it.

So what are you saying; a film's about to be released about driving to work? Sounds fantastic :D

BriC
31-07-2009, 17:06
So what are you saying; a film's about to be released about driving to work? Sounds fantastic :D

:laugh:

Andrew Cooke
31-07-2009, 17:46
we have parking for around 500 cars, just off a country lane. I guess we'll all just park on the road then :laugh:

TNT ANDY
02-08-2009, 09:05
stop reading that paper and worry when it gets passed by the lords and ladys.

Until then stop worrying and stop posting this media hype and hipocritical veiws from a paper that is to be quite frank bollox.

All it does is make people blood sizzle... and 9/10 times the laws end up beinhg scrapped or forgotten.

Read the racing post if any papaer its less stressful

Spot on JRP - I haven't read a paper in years - Jeramy Vine is just as bad :devil: