PDA

View Full Version : Phase 1 Clio 172 condensor

Ricardo
30-07-2009, 22:25
Being pikey i was wondering if i could source a 2nd hand condensor for my Clio 172 from a breakers. Renault being Renault i was wondering if they used the same condensor in another Renault model :scared: :D

Or does anyone have 1 for sale if they've stripped the AC parts out going track shlaaaag lightweight

Andrew Cooke
30-07-2009, 22:32
what's a condensor? got a few bits of extraneous weight kicking around

Ricardo
30-07-2009, 22:42
what's a condensor? got a few bits of extraneous weight kicking around

Maybe i've got the name wrong, it's the radiator in the air con system? Well that's the name Shoppers (Penfold) gave to me as when the car was repaired the whole air con system is still under the bonnet bar the rad..... or condensor :D

Spooky
30-07-2009, 22:46
yea, the air con 'radiator' otherwise known as the condensor.

you could have mine Ric but its a pile of **** lol

im going to get shot off the air con in ze clio :cooter:

Andrew Cooke
30-07-2009, 22:51
mine is 'shaped', but it was holding pressure just before it 'inexplicably' escaped

Ricardo
30-07-2009, 22:52
yea, the air con 'radiator' otherwise known as the condensor.

you could have mine Ric but its a pile of **** lol

im going to get shot off the air con in ze clio :cooter:

I'd like to get mine up and running.... On the cheap :D Hopefully once the condensor's fitted it's just a re gas

Ricardo
30-07-2009, 23:08
mine is 'shaped', but it was holding pressure just before it 'inexplicably' escaped

Oooh, sounds promising...... 'shaped' :D

Andrew Cooke
30-07-2009, 23:17
Oooh, sounds promising...... 'shaped' :D

yup, bit of a bow, would need to have a look at it to remind myself.

Ricardo
30-07-2009, 23:23
yup, bit of a bow, would need to have a look at it to remind myself.

If you could it would be highly appreciated

(Violins) I've had the car a year without AC, there's been a few times in the last 6 weeks with temps over 30 degrees where it would have been nice to hit the AC button :cool:

Kempy
31-07-2009, 00:53

(Violins) I've had the car a year without AC, there's been a few times in the last 6 weeks with temps over 30 degrees where it would have been nice to hit the AC button :cool:

I wouldnt worry to much, there wont be much use for it again, bar the odd week next year. :cooter:

Spooky
31-07-2009, 08:27

Pussy :cooter:

Window open...foot down :laugh:

Ricardo
02-08-2009, 21:29
Pussy :cooter:

Window open...foot down :laugh:

Shat it muff muncher :cooter: :D