PDA

View Full Version : how rich

LYNCHSTAR
30-07-2009, 21:29
does any one know how to richten up a 5 so i can get my flamer kit to work i have a good spark in side exhaust but it wont ignite. i have a standard turbo running at 15psi on max boost with a standard carb with a 130 main jet. :confused:

TNT!hammond
30-07-2009, 21:36
:badone:why would you want your car to fuel like it had shares in bp just to get flames out of the side??????? That is beyond me:sad2::cry:

Id be sure at that boost though on a 130 you would already be over fuelling but if its that important to you though, buy a healthy overfuelling grp a carb off one of the tuners , stand back when you use the flamer kit though as it will be like a flame thrower :sad2:

Andrew Cooke
30-07-2009, 21:41
:sad2:

:cry:

LYNCHSTAR
30-07-2009, 21:43
:badone:why would you want your car to fuel like it had shares in bp just to get flames out of the side??????? That is beyond me:sad2::cry:

Id be sure at that boost though on a 130 you would already be over fuelling but if its that important to you though, buy a healthy overfuelling grp a carb off one of the tuners , stand back when you use the flamer kit though as it will be like a flame thrower :sad2:
should i stick to the 120 main jet.

Gymnast
30-07-2009, 21:45
One flamer kit ... enjoy

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/200980799/Jerry_Can.jpg http://www.cigarextras.com/ProductImages/other/6351.jpg

LYNCHSTAR
30-07-2009, 21:49
One flamer kit ... enjoy

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/200980799/Jerry_Can.jpg http://www.cigarextras.com/ProductImages/other/6351.jpg
cheers mate ill try it.:p

The new Bill J
30-07-2009, 21:49
I can't believe people still want/use those flame thrower things :crap: . Do the kits still come with a paper bag, to put over your head while you're using it? :scared:

TNT!hammond
30-07-2009, 21:52
remove the kit , save weight and problems ( also read your dignity ) . :scared::(:sad2:

Gymnast
30-07-2009, 21:53
I can't believe people still want/use those flame thrower things :crap: . Do the kits still come with a paper bag, to put over your head while you're using it? :scared:

Lol, the instructions should read:

"Ask friend to rev engine, place face next to exhaust to ensure flames are produced, hold face in place until nice and crispy. If not totally satisfied, open bonnet and lick exhaust manifold :p"

Andrew Cooke
30-07-2009, 21:56
remove the kit , save weight and problems ( also read your dignity ) . :scared::(:sad2:

that's not fair, some people like them, if he wants flames he should keep the kit and replace everything else with a saxo (I'll bet you can fool the water temp sensor to richen it up a treat :D )

jay28
30-07-2009, 22:13
On a boring, government stylie slant. If you get spotted by plod banging flames out, you will get pulled! When pulled for that they will pull your car to pieces and issue fines and points accordingly. Know this due to the environment i now work in and regular visits from the fuzz! Be warned. They ARE clamping down on modded cars due to the rich pickings and easy stats!

mike r5 gtt
30-07-2009, 23:47
if uv got a got spark in the exhaust then just floor the clutch and the gas at the same time then hit the spark!!!!!!!ul get a nice flame!!altho why ud want it is beyond me!!just save up and get anti lag!!!!!!!!the noise is much more fun!!!and no one need know uv got it!!(fuzz)!!

rs250nut
31-07-2009, 10:09
I waz ripping it up the other day in me 5 turbz scaring grannys and tings when me over boost sensor shorted out and me waz getting at least 7 foot flames, wiv da boost as well you get me blood:cooter:

BriC
31-07-2009, 10:12
I waz ripping it up the other day in me 5 turbz scaring grannys and tings when me over boost sensor shorted out and me waz getting at least 7 foot flames, wiv da boost as well you get blood:cooter:

:laugh:

lol i woz w8in 4 sum1 2 say sumit lyk dat!!!!!!!!lol

mi m8 danny az a flamer kit on iz scooby init lukz wel mint m8 lol

JRP
31-07-2009, 11:11
flame throwing fanny wash... yeahhhh init geeeze check mi flames.

Utter waste of time and subsquently comming from a waste of breath.