PDA

View Full Version : Why i hate this country so much!!!!

LampsR5
26-07-2009, 11:40
Things like this is why im going to leave this ****hole.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1202173/Secret-Labour-tax-having-patio--Millions-homes-assessed-council-charge-hammers-middle-classes.html

michael tierney
26-07-2009, 11:45
wait till somebody u know dies and makes u executer to thier will and than the same HMR caannts take 40% of everything :(LEAVE NOW!!

Blick
26-07-2009, 12:00
what the f*** man...this country gets worse. :mad:

raj
26-07-2009, 12:44
its nothing new really, i mean come on! can this country really get any better? its ABSOLUTELY RIDICULESS on how many rules, regulations, permits, passes there are in place to do this that and the other these days:disagree: slip up on just one and you'll get milked:mad:

it sucks big time.. and always will in my eyes.

JRP
26-07-2009, 13:19
Yes we will give you a home over a british citizen.

Yes you can have a visa to work and take our jobs.

Yes you can get off scott free for murder but a british citizen will get 10 years.

Yes you can take our money home cash it in and live like a god.

Yes we like being mugged off.

DONT leave this country people. thats giving up.... stand up and fight.

HAIL JRP HAIL JRP HAIL JRP

rtoctimgt5
26-07-2009, 14:59
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

makes me sooooo f''''in angry this country just keeps on taxin the normal working pepole again i pay a **** load of council tax now for a 2 up2 down and there are proposels to put car tax up again on older cars **** ****s.....:mad:

Ryan p
26-07-2009, 15:00
iv got to agree cause i really feel like leaving as well. To me its gone to far to fight back now an things look like they are only going to get worse :cry:

raj
26-07-2009, 15:19
Yes you can take our money home cash it in and live like a god.

when you say "you" i take it you mean the immigrants.

on a similar note,apart from me being born/raised here, to me Personally i prefer doing the above for that exact reason, your alot better off! im always sending money overseas as i can get more PERIOD!

i get more for my money overseas, along with less hassle, ALOT less rules,regs,laws etc ..alot more free basically! you dont get the feeling of being raped by the system.

i spend and send more money overseas than i do here and have been doing all my working life all simply due to the fact that it IS cheaper, you DO get more, and theres alot LESS of the big bro thing going on.

JRP
26-07-2009, 16:28
when you say "you" i take it you mean the immigrants.

on a similar note,apart from me being born/raised here, to me Personally i prefer doing the above for that exact reason, your alot better off! im always sending money overseas as i can get more PERIOD!

i get more for my money overseas, along with less hassle, ALOT less rules,regs,laws etc ..alot more free basically! you dont get the feeling of being raped by the system.

i spend and send more money overseas than i do here and have been doing all my working life all simply due to the fact that it IS cheaper, you DO get more, and theres alot LESS of the big bro thing going on.

The point is... well what hacks me off could be anybody at all race creed what ever is not involved immagrant not involved raj....

its comming here working for 4-6 months the dissapearings after not paying tax or anything.

Rob1980
26-07-2009, 16:40
Yep the system here is bad and things are indeed getting worse. However I am proud to be English, I love my country, I know I am an old sentimental fool for this but I feel very lucky to have been born here, Things in other countries are far, far worse. Im not going to give any examples but im sure that you can all think of some when as a person they do not know if they are going to be alive at dusk.

Yes things here have got a little stupid but count you blessings.

bye_all_c_ya
26-07-2009, 17:14
well shave my balls and tax me on that:mad:!!!!

Kempy
26-07-2009, 22:48
Its nothing new.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Window_tax

Same s*** different century. :sad2: