PDA

View Full Version : Seriously pissed off!!!

LampsR5
23-07-2009, 16:58
Woke up yesterday to find someone had broke into my 5, bent the passenger side door right back.. You guys dont understand how seriously pissed off i am and sorry but i wnna vent it out. They broke in didnt even touch the stereo (that was still in with face) and tried to brake the parcel shelf (had a subwoofer)...but you gotta ask wtf was the point they didnt even take the £250 stereo, they didnt get into the boot and they just left me with a broken door.

If i find out who did it im gonna ****ing break them in half!!!!

P.S if you have a spare glacier white passenger door im looking for one. thanks

Bigfoot
23-07-2009, 17:05
Me and my mate had this happen whilst I was at Uni. All they did was break in, and sit in there and eat the food they had stolen from a house up the road, luckily managed to bend the door back in place though, but still lots of rain got in the car as it was like that all night and in the morning.

Alex
23-07-2009, 17:12
It happened to me a while back with my R11. They just did what they did to yours - bend the door back and not take anything! :mad:

Have you reported it to the Police?

LampsR5
23-07-2009, 17:13
nah havent reported it, lets face it, would they be interested?

dave-sbs
23-07-2009, 17:20
happened to me last year, ruined the door, the dashboard and the steering column trying to take it.

Sometimes its better if they do, at least the insurance pays up, took ages to get the car sorted back to how it was and it never really felt the same afterwards

scumbags

J8TRO
23-07-2009, 17:23
nah havent reported it, lets face it, would they be interested?

Don't tell me this was outside your house? that sucks. I know IANMM has 2 red doors lying around, you may want to ask him as he's local.

Oh man, that sucks even more as yours has decals.........:cry:

Failing that, steel your bro's.

It must of happened to my car in the past as mine has a crease on the inside of the door.........

jesus in the seat of a 5
23-07-2009, 17:25
:cry:...sorry to hear that ben , i can only hope one day something dire happens to them buddy you work hard , find something you enjoy , only for it to be temporaly spoilt by some little sh** and his cronies who all needs a kickin whilst you point it out to them....:mad:, i feckin hate scum like this , keep your chin buddy and dont let it put you off the ole girl..:(

LampsR5
23-07-2009, 17:31
well at the moment im in the process of getting a new crank for her, but im starting to contemplate just selling her because of the hassle....btw yeah it was out the back of my house, and it pisses me off that i actually stayed up that night watching tv downstairs... :sad2:

J8TRO
23-07-2009, 17:53
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc

Get one of these..........

and teach your dog to be more alert!

Kenobi
23-07-2009, 18:18
Once again I would like to publically Pray for aids upon said thieves.

tonesGTT
23-07-2009, 18:25
Sorry to hear about this. Real shame. Hope you get it all sorted.

JRP
23-07-2009, 18:49
so they tried only to get to somthing in your boot?

alarm bells. sombody you know did this id say... i would have had prints dusted for the sake of it incase any matched.

Ask your self what people know or may have seen what you have in your boot.

Then start asking questions in the local area to your house square 1/2 mile hmmm i bet they live not far at all.

Junglist
23-07-2009, 19:04
get a gun ;) big one

shaggy
23-07-2009, 19:31
The police dont do fu#k all,:mad: go out find the scum who wrecked your pride and you can bet your arse the next thing you know is the police will be knocking on your door.:sad2:

THE MASTER
23-07-2009, 21:46
so they tried only to get to somthing in your boot?

alarm bells. sombody you know did this id say... i would have had prints dusted for the sake of it incase any matched.

Ask your self what people know or may have seen what you have in your boot.

Then start asking questions in the local area to your house square 1/2 mile hmmm i bet they live not far at all.

john you dont know how true that is .
could be just a nabour that is pissed off with the bass vibs

mr bean aka pete
23-07-2009, 22:36
i had all most the same thing happen to me the forced the rear window open but didnt take anything :mad: just left me with a bill :( if you report it the local crime rate goes up which may mean more police patrols in your area :)

Ryan p
23-07-2009, 22:49
sorry to hear it mate after everything your family has been throught the last week mate its the last thing u need i really hope u decide to fix it mate cause i know u will regret it if u do sell up ill give u a hand to get the door off an a new one fitted if u can find one ;)

JRP
23-07-2009, 23:27
i had all most the same thing happen to me the forced the rear window open but didnt take anything :mad: just left me with a bill :( if you report it the local crime rate goes up which may mean more police patrols in your area :)

flip side of this is crime rate goes up as does home/car/life insurance ;)

Dudders
23-07-2009, 23:43
Once again I would like to publically Pray for aids upon said thieves.

Sh*t luck mate sorry to hear about the misfortune.

and if ever caught they can have a knife stuck in their ar*e as apparently the wound will not heal and the will bleed to death quite slowly. :devil:

i had a drunk woman drive into mine when parked outside the house she then sped off,i legged it outside an luckily the 5 started instantly (unusual for her), caught her two roads away where i pulled in front of her jumped out and took her ignition keys out an called the old bill, told em about a hit an run and they werent interested, then told em i had the womans keys and was gonna leave the car blocking the road till they turned up they were there in five minutes!!! still she was three times over the limit/had her two kids in the back who were screaming blue murder as they thought i was car-jacking them! she got a year ban an told to take her test again an i got a ****ed up five for a while.

MORALE "dont drink and drive as it PIS*ES me off an fcuks others up"

im off to pray :wasntme:

raj
23-07-2009, 23:48
a very good deterant is an central asian ovcharka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7Ox6n8jQMA&feature=channel_page) :agree: the original "true" guardians. obviously dont go and get one if you dont know how to handle this breed.:eek:

sorry im just going off one one for the love of dogs:ashamed:

Allan
23-07-2009, 23:54
First post!

I had this happen to my clio, i feel for you :( they wrecked the door and took my £30 cd player....

Also had a drunk women run into one of my cars and drive off, but i live on a road with no exit other then going past my house, so just called the police and waited, they found her car parked up outside her house all smashed up.

IANMM
24-07-2009, 08:52
I would never park my 5 anywhere on any street overnight with the idiots about nowadays....

but if i had to it would be CCTV...Lights...Gates etc all the way

LampsR5
24-07-2009, 11:25
its going to be kept in a garage from now on every night. If i cant get the door with decals i have a few ideas...cheers for the response guys, i dont think its someone that i know as in my area i get on with every1 as i grew up with them all, it might be some kids though saying that.

It might also be someone from outta town...?

Either way i gotta face it i wont be able to catch the *******s

Mike GTT
24-07-2009, 11:57
Sorry to here about this mate.

It happened to one of the blokes in work with me, bent the door back sat in the car eating, they left the sat nav and the stereo there, they did take some copied CD's and his picture of jesus which said underneath "learn to give not take"...

left him with the bill for a new door & seal, and to clean up the KFC wrappers they left behind behind.. all that just to get out of the rain, just pi$$es me off. they don't see the hard work and money put into it, as they've probably never worked for anything in theyre lives. B*stards!!! :mad:

IANMM
24-07-2009, 12:00
if you need a door i got a couple knocking around as Jay said

LampsR5
24-07-2009, 12:12
you got any glacier white ones ian? and how much u want for em m8?

jesus in the seat of a 5
24-07-2009, 14:21
ben you have a pm...just an idea buddy..:)

LampsR5
24-07-2009, 14:44
really appreciate that jesus..thanks

jesus in the seat of a 5
24-07-2009, 14:51
stickers read "gauche"....your in luck....:D

LampsR5
24-07-2009, 15:02
whats gauche mean m8 ? :S :S lol

jesus in the seat of a 5
24-07-2009, 15:07
whats gauche mean m8 ? :S :S lol

im sure someone will either confirm or tell me otherwise but i thought it meant left...;)...:innocent:

LampsR5
24-07-2009, 15:39
google translator - gauche = left :D

jesus in the seat of a 5
24-07-2009, 15:41
google translator - gauche = left :D

:laugh:...i did learn something from school.......:D

LampsR5
24-07-2009, 15:42
lol i studied german :P

J8TRO
24-07-2009, 19:17