PDA

View Full Version : Who is stlll offering services on reno 5s

Turbloide2
22-07-2009, 21:30
Hi all i think this will be very beneficial for memebers new and old.

Who is still working on the 5s whether it be buisness or just offering to work on 5s either tuning or mechaincal work ?

Please post info on this post with there consent of name, details, services offered and location.

Cheers

IANMM
22-07-2009, 21:34
Hi all i think this will be very beneficial for memebers new and old.

Who is still working on the 5s whether it be buisness or just offering to work on 5s either tuning or mechaincal work ?

Please post info on this post with there consent of name, details, services offered and location.

Cheers

I do :)

can do 90% of anything required only thing i dont do is bodywork....

location is sedgley in the west midlands

Gymnast
22-07-2009, 21:36
The Big Colski ... legend :)

http://rtoc.org/boards/member.php?u=8

Scoff
22-07-2009, 22:03
The contacts section works pretty well.

NayJ
26-07-2009, 14:32
thanks ianm, thats nice and local for me :)

Ryan p
26-07-2009, 15:24
i also do service work to full engine builds basically amything that needs doing to a 5 an come recomended to a buy a few local members just a bit to far away as im in the dudley west mids area

also for got to say im also a full qualifed ford tech so can do all modern models as well

LampsR5
26-07-2009, 16:01
Hi all

From my personal experience and that of my brothers/Alex-R5's along with my cousin and many others in my area. Ryan-P has always gone out of his way at all times to help myself and the others at any time with any problems that we have had in the past.

On a number of occasions ive had engines replaced (3 to be exact) and each time they were done at proffessional level which rivalled that to standard that come out of the factory. Ryans done work to my car at loads of inconvenient times for himself (10.00pm changing my headgasket) and especially on sundays on his day off from work, and whilst doing so if he comes across any other problems hes quick to identify them and then correct them.

You have to understand that the area reps who help others on here work for a living and when they help members like ourselves they do so out of their own good will. I cannot recommend Ryan enough for his quality of work and service that he provides and is a credit to the RTOC community.

I personally cant thank him enough, and without him id be skint and without a 5 on many of occasions. People like Ryan have passion for these cars and do a lot to keep the 5 alive.

love ya ry hahaha xxxxxxxx :D :agree::agree::agree:

LampsR5
26-07-2009, 16:04
p.s everyone Nayj loves the c0ck

RICHIE
26-07-2009, 16:19

try introducing him to kanobie then;)

bye_all_c_ya
26-07-2009, 16:52
I do :)

can do 90% of anything required only thing i dont do is bodywork....

location is sedgley in the west midlands

i can get body work sorted

so thats 98 %
leaves 2% unexpected ;)

NayJ
28-07-2009, 18:02
dont ya mean you love my cock!

cried all the way through that post ben, very moving :cry:;)

LampsR5
28-07-2009, 22:35
dont ya mean i love big black cock!

cried all the way through that post ben, very moving :cry:;)

jesus nath too much detail.... what can i say.. i cried writing it! ;)

LampsR5
28-07-2009, 22:39
P.S everyone! Nayj still loves the c0ck :eek:

J8TRO
28-07-2009, 22:50
:wasntme::wasntme::wasntme::wasntme::nohijack: