PDA

View Full Version : Somebody to set up a 5

Alistair Gresty
20-07-2009, 11:07
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Is there anybody out there in the northwest area, cheshire or nearabouts who knows what there doing ?

A friend has just bought a 5 gt, It goes alright but I think it needs setting up & a general checkup, he was going to take it to a local rolling road but I told him I would ask on here!!

He is willing to pay of cource!!!

Thanks in advance!!:)

Turbloide2
22-07-2009, 21:21
come on peeps were has all the good helpful info gone that rtoc is was renovned for providing to members.......

Not sure if scoff is still working on 5s drop him a pm mate.

Mart
22-07-2009, 22:09
I'm sure someone will cast an eye over it etc if he brings it to our ND...

tom t
23-07-2009, 15:39
if i was able to get to national day, i.e. if my little one comes early or late....

would anyone be willing to wack a afr gauge on my car if i got a downpipe with a bung welded on to it. would obviously pay for someone to do this?

just an idea at the moment as im not sure ill be able to make it.

Big Steve - Raider
23-07-2009, 15:41
if i was able to get to national day, i.e. if my little one comes early or late....

would anyone be willing to wack a afr gauge on my car if i got a downpipe with a bung welded on to it. would obviously pay for someone to do this?

:mart: + ££ = :innocent:

Nayls
23-07-2009, 16:38

what afr kit have you got?

tom t
23-07-2009, 18:07
i havent got one yet was woundering if someone would put theres on, if i brought a standard downpipe with a bung fitted.

im keep meaning to get one but moneys tight as a ducks watsit at the mo lol

Mart
23-07-2009, 18:13

If you track me down on the day, I'll happily hook up my afr gear to see what's what. Can also carry out a few tweaks if needs be as well.

jesus in the seat of a 5
23-07-2009, 18:19
If you track me down on the day, I'll happily hook up my afr gear to see what's what. Can also carry out a few tweaks if needs be as well.

how far does that offer extend mart me ole friend {cup car}...:laugh:...:wasntme:

Penfold aka The Dealer
23-07-2009, 18:21
how far does that offer extend mart me ole friend {cup car}...:laugh:...:wasntme:

His twinkering with my cup car first.... if i take it;)

Mart
23-07-2009, 18:21
Course mate. Just remember the MXV's ;) :D

jesus in the seat of a 5
23-07-2009, 18:26
Course mate. Just remember the MXV's ;) :D

:laugh:...was just thinking the same...:laugh:

tom t
23-07-2009, 20:19
that would be ace mart ill pm you :agree:

Alistair Gresty
24-07-2009, 10:58
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

I'm sure someone will cast an eye over it etc if he brings it to our ND...

Cheers, it was my plan to bring him to national day as I don't have a working renault at the moment!!

Just been away for a few days in his 5, drove down to the royal welsh show was 140 miles each way and the car peformed well. only broke down once!!