PDA

View Full Version : what a day...

Blick
15-07-2009, 20:32
what started out as a simple problem.... ie: my wipers stoppin workin!!! has turned in to a melted wirin loom and recovery truck home the day before i was ment to drive her down to torquay....:cry: thanks to ianmm for finding out the problem today at his unit :agree: he found out there was somethin lodged in my cigarette lighter. doh!!! not by me. ;) now the dash and everythin has to come out, shall get some pics of the progress etc up when i can bare to look at the car. ohh!!! and if anyone wants the car as it is its yours for 2k :laugh: havin2 borrow me old mans williams to get me down to torquay now.... things could be worse. thanks again ian. :agree:

J8TRO
15-07-2009, 21:17
what started out as a simple problem.... ie: my wipers stoppin workin!!! has turned in to a melted wirin loom and recovery truck home the day before i was ment to drive her down to torquay....:cry: thanks to ianmm for finding out the problem today at his unit :agree: he found out there was somethin lodged in my cigarette lighter. doh!!! not by me. ;) now the dash and everythin has to come out, shall get some pics of the progress etc up when i can bare to look at the car. ohh!!! and if anyone wants the car as it is its yours for 2k :laugh: havin2 borrow me old mans williams to get me down to torquay now.... things could be worse. thanks again ian. :agree:

Bloody Hell............That sucks.........Ian's a legend though.....I'm guessing you figured that out if you saw his unit today...........:wasntme:

Blick
15-07-2009, 21:30
Bloody Hell............That sucks.........Ian's a legend though.....I'm guessing you figured that out if you saw his unit today...........:wasntme:

i know mate.... yeah ive been down there b4!!! seen your turbo!! you killed it....:laugh:

Blick
15-07-2009, 21:35
the recovery driver that was droppin me home...... bloody hell!! i thought he was gonna die on me... he was a right mess. the whole journey he was talkin about god damn trains :scratch: :laugh:

J8TRO
15-07-2009, 21:41
the recovery driver that was droppin me home...... bloody hell!! i thought he was gonna die on me... he was a right mess. the whole journey he was talkin about god damn trains :scratch: :laugh:

trains BORING................:bored:

Where is the car now then?

Blick
15-07-2009, 21:48
trains BORING................:bored:

Where is the car now then?

back on my drive mate... could of left it in the barn next to ians unit but i needed a lift home so thought it best to get the paranoid recovery truck. :laugh: + there wasnt that much room there with the other 5s knockin about. :D

not lookin forward to gettin all the dash out and changing the loom.... rather do another headgasket 2b honest. :disagree:

IANMM
15-07-2009, 23:43
Its all good mate...whats the club is all about......:)

and dont sell it mate its just a loom i will come and fit it myself if it keeps you in love with your 5 :)

Blick
16-07-2009, 07:52
Its all good mate...whats the club is all about......:)

and dont sell it mate its just a loom i will come and fit it myself if it keeps you in love with your 5 :)

:laugh: cheers ian.... :agree: should be ok, just the thought of it is f***** me off!!!! :laugh: if i do run in to any probs i`ll come pick you up. :smokin: just need a few days to calm down and stay away from her then i`ll wind me neck in and crack on :D:agree:

Blick
17-08-2009, 10:44
found out what was finaly lodged in by lighter that done my wiring loom...... (sat nav in car charger) the end with a little metal threaded part and a fuse had come out and got stuck in there. bastaaaaaaaaaaard!!!!!

always check the lighter charger when u take it out people. :agree:
otherwise u end up in a world of grief. :mad: