PDA

View Full Version : JRP gets hurt

JRP
13-07-2009, 14:21
Okkkkkk. Iam standing out with the decorator who is doing the outside myhouse, as he rubbs the window frame down i get a flake of paint in the eye.

Being the manly man iam i say ''you wanna tea'' and slide of inside to find out why my eye aches!

So i wash my eye out and get the paint flake/crap out my eye.
My face soaking wet as im standing over the kitchen sink.

Im dripping all over the show, so i reach for a tea towel to dry my face/eyes....

Unaware this tea towel was out yeaturday as the old man was cutting loads of chillies etc up, he wiped his hand on that tea towel didnt he....

MY eye sockets a fat swollen elephant man looking head thing now,

Sodding chillies

jesus in the seat of a 5
13-07-2009, 14:24
i have no pity , your respray looks far too nice , now stop mincing and get those damn pics up....:laugh:...:p..:wasntme:

The new Bill J
13-07-2009, 14:25
You feckin idiot :laugh:

I love it when I forget to wash my hands after cooking with chilli, and then later on rub my eyes or something :mad:

James5
13-07-2009, 14:27
:laugh: Feckin Idiot, could only happen to you.

markey b
13-07-2009, 14:40
could always be worse...

think of how much more pain you'd have been in if you'd have eaten the chillies, then kissed a ladys private parts.... lol

Misky
13-07-2009, 14:44
could always be worse...

think of how much more pain you'd have been in if you'd have eaten the chillies, then kissed a ladys private parts.... lol

pmsl i had a very similar experience .....Not good haha :ashamed:

Kenobi
13-07-2009, 14:48
AWESOME, I suspect thats karma or something.

J$£5GTT
13-07-2009, 18:12
hot'hot'hot...to hot..to spicy.....

chilli out man !!!

:cooter:

Purple_rob
13-07-2009, 20:11
unfortunately, I normally have a good old scratch of the nose hole and end up having to try wash the iside of it out while it feels like its on fire.

Chilli + wet parts do not go LOL