PDA

View Full Version : track time

alex-r5
21-09-2008, 11:52
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

i no im to late to buy some tickets but will i still be able to buy some track time on the gate:)

Penfold aka The Dealer
21-09-2008, 14:52
Track time will be available at the gate... well unless we shift all the tickets before you get there and there already gone.

alex-r5
21-09-2008, 15:39
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

so are there any left :confused:

car.crash
21-09-2008, 15:50
one of our local members wants a ticket but was told no. is there nothing that can be done before sat as no one will want to drive all the way to mallory to find there are no tickets left.

Bod
21-09-2008, 16:23
Good call Mark,my mate is towing his 5 up he only finished it yesterday hence not buying a ticket so is it worth him driving from london to mallory friday night or not:confused:

Penfold aka The Dealer
21-09-2008, 17:05
There are around 40 tickets left.....

So providing your there early there should be tickets for everyone...

car.crash
21-09-2008, 17:15
why would the club hold tickets and risk not selling them, when there are people who need them now? if i was in a position when i had only just finished my car and was not allowed a ticket, there is no way i would tow a car all the way to mallory on a maybe. fair enough they missed the deadline, but take their money and let them come find you at mallory to collect them rather than post them out.

Bod
21-09-2008, 18:16
:agree:

Miller
21-09-2008, 23:52
To be quite frank everybody has had 3 months to buy a ticket and in the week before they were removed from the shop, i sent out two mass emails to remind everyone.

If i was to make a list of after deadline sales them what would be the point in the advance tickets. This has also been the procedure for years and we are not about to change it now. you just cannot win sometimes.......

Chris:)

car.crash
21-09-2008, 23:55
fair enough chris, sorry noobie http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=887

Mart
21-09-2008, 23:59
Good call Mark,my mate is towing his 5 up he only finished it yesterday hence not buying a ticket so is it worth him driving from london to mallory friday night or not:confused:

You could always phone him when you get to Mallory & let him know if there's any tickets left. If so, sniff one out for him, then tell him to get his ass in gear & drive up. If there aren't any left to buy, well, you're already there anyway and you've saved ya mate a wasted journey.

J.D