PDA

View Full Version : hello RTOC

sihorton
07-07-2009, 21:41
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Evening All.

Just a quick intoduction. I'm a good friend of Andy Myers on the forum and have been helping him sort his R5 GTT over the last few months.

I'm from up in lancashire and am helping Andy as i'm involved in motorsport and know a bit or 2 about engines (he's also dating the sister-in-law too) :)

I drive a scooby myself, which i use compete in British Rallycross. It's a self build 500+ Division 1 / supercar class monster. (details here if you want to see http://www.hortonracing.co.uk/carspec.htm)

I'll be coming down to the RTOC national day with him, so please feel free to pop over and say hello as i'll talk quite happily all day long about any sort of car or driving techniques, and i'm sort of getting used to the R5 now! :D

Catch you down there guys.

Si

www.hortonracing.co.uk (http://www.hortonracing.co.uk)
British Rallycross Team

Adam L
07-07-2009, 21:52
Evenin' :)

raj
07-07-2009, 21:53
welcome to the club bud:agree: 500hp scooby eh.! bit of an animal i expect:)

sihorton
07-07-2009, 21:59

welcome to the club bud:agree: 500hp scooby eh.! bit of an animal i expect:)

Thanks.
Aye, it's an animal too say the least. It ain't a road car though, just and out and out racer.
Your more than welcome to come over and have a look / chat if your down at the RTOC day if your about.

TrixNFlix
07-07-2009, 22:32
Hi si, it didn't take you long to get on this forum! Think the cars goin to have a standerd carb and turbo (hopefuly soon if your Reading JRP!) so I have a chance of making it on track. I'll be happy as long as I get out in yours eventualy!:D

Matt Cole
07-07-2009, 23:02
welcome sir, enjoy the club!

Big Steve - Raider
08-07-2009, 07:39
Welcome to the club Si!! :yeah:

I hope you'll be buying your track pass for the ND at Mallory so we can see your Scooby in action ;)

sihorton
08-07-2009, 09:36

certainly am :agree: