PDA

View Full Version : Welding/panel help required

tiff_lee
03-07-2009, 16:17
Ok this is just a request for some help from any welding/bodyshop experts close to Gosport/Portsmouth.

I have 2 new sills to fit but was wondering if there is anyone nearby who could lend a hand as if I take the job on myself it will probably end up turd and take four times longer!

I have access to a 4 poster & 2 poster ramp, mig welder (industrial/automotive one not a hobby one), anglegrinders, compressed air basically pretty much anything which would be needed.

I can also provide tea/coffee, biscuits, beer! and will be happy to reimburse someone for their time.

Anyhow if you think you can help let me know.

RICHIE
03-07-2009, 19:25
Ok this is just a request for some help from any welding/bodyshop experts close to Gosport/Portsmouth.

I have 2 new sills to fit but was wondering if there is anyone nearby who could lend a hand as if I take the job on myself it will probably end up turd and take four times longer!

I have access to a 4 poster & 2 poster ramp, mig welder (industrial/automotive one not a hobby one), anglegrinders, compressed air basically pretty much anything which would be needed.

I can also provide tea/coffee, biscuits, beer! and will be happy to reimburse someone for their time.

Anyhow if you think you can help let me know.

Gosport/Portsmouth. is this were your based then fella as your profile says different

tiff_lee
03-07-2009, 20:59
Yea thats where I am based and where the car is. Profile says hants/lincs? lincs in home and gosport/pompy is in hants (hampshire).

I can't take the car off the base no mot etc but have all the facilities mentioned above at the base.