PDA

View Full Version : New of France - some questions for you

meum gt
20-09-2008, 10:44
First post!

Hello to all, I me call Aymeric and am from France!!!! I do not speak English very well, all that I write is translate via the net :(!
I shall have like having more information about the "RTOC" on 2008 (because I am going to come from France with some colleagues to assist it), I joined specially for it but I cannot always reach the "private" parts (national RTOC day, R5 GT turbo, ...)?! How can it be done?
Sorry if I am not in the good part for my message.
Thank you very much. ++

paul b
20-09-2008, 10:48
welcome to the site,
Hello to all in France who started us liking the little 5's in the first place..

I apologise for not speaking French...but the translation is not bad at all.

Paul B.

Andrew Cooke
20-09-2008, 10:52
Hello,

questions:

- Have you paid to be a member?

- Was this on the old website?

If the answer was yes you need to answer some questions in this forum:

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=22

the "sticky" explains what you need to do, but if you have problems understanding just look what others have done.

Good luck
Andy

meum gt
20-09-2008, 10:58
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

welcome to the site,
Hello to all in France who started us liking the little 5's in the first place..

I apologise for not speaking French...but the translation is not bad at all.

Paul B.

OK, thanks to you for the acceuil!! :cool:

Somebody would have information to be able to reach the private parts, as the national rtoc day and the part 5 GT turbo (normal, I also have a GT :laugh:!!)?

meum gt
20-09-2008, 11:05

Hello,

questions:

- Have you paid to be a member?

- Was this on the old website?

If the answer was yes you need to answer some questions in this forum:

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=22

the "sticky" explains what you need to do, but if you have problems understanding just look what others have done.

Good luck
Andy

Not I am nothing to pay and I did not make parties of the old forum… I thought that by registering me, I will have been able to reach the various private parts!
I will see whether I can manage to take infos in the bond that you forwarded to me, which will be difficult:sad2:

Trevhib
20-09-2008, 11:47
Hello,

You will have to pay money to become a full member before you can view all of RTOC.

Maybe one of the members here speaks decent French and can put up a message that explains what to do?

Andrew Cooke
20-09-2008, 12:05
if you just want to come to the meet, I'm sure you'll be welcome. What do you need to know?

meum gt
20-09-2008, 12:12

if you just want to come to the meet, I'm sure you'll be welcome. What do you need to know?

Not large thing in fact, just to see what that resembled!! We have all to prepare: reservation boat, route, GT, …

But it was right to visit a little more in-depth your forum than it with the air really not badly!!

Tiny Tim
20-09-2008, 14:37
Bonjour Mancini, bienvenue en RTOC :D

This is the address of the RTOC National Day:

MALLORY PARK (MOTORSPORT) LIMITED Mallory Park Circuit, Kirkby Mallory, Leicestershire, LE9 7QE

As you are not a full member, you will need to pay on entrance/welcome/start. You are welcome to come/participate/arrive.

(for all you idiots, im writing like that so his translator gives him some options on some of the words...)

D4WNO
20-09-2008, 14:38
Ah, you're so helpful Timmy!

Martyn....11 Turbo
20-09-2008, 16:06
Ah, you're so helpful Timmy!

He has his uses. Don't know quite what those are though :laugh:

meum gt
21-09-2008, 10:59

Thank you for the address! One will find oneself then over there for some… ;)

wrightygtt
21-09-2008, 18:08

Bonjourno, your English is better than a few on here tbh.:)