PDA

View Full Version : uploading pics

jesus in the seat of a 5
02-07-2009, 16:50
never used to have a problem , im now using a new digital camera and they just wont appear...:cry:, its just comes up...file failed...help....;)

James5
02-07-2009, 17:11
never used to have a problem , im now using a new digital camera and they just wont appear...:cry:, its just comes up...file failed...help....;)

Could possibly be down to the size of the picture file or the file type

jesus in the seat of a 5
02-07-2009, 17:14
Could possibly be down to the size of the picture file or the file type

cheers buddy , how do i check this?...err, computer says....:laugh:

TrixNFlix
02-07-2009, 17:16
I had this problem matty. If I tried to access my pics straight off the iPhone onto rtoc it would say file failed. If you upload them on to your computer then go onto rtoc and upload of the saved file on your computer, it should then work. This is down to the file type not being compatible.

jesus in the seat of a 5
02-07-2009, 17:17
I had this problem matty. If I tried to access my pics straight off the iPhone onto rtoc it would say file failed. If you upload them on to your computer then go onto rtoc and upload of the saved file on your computer, it should then work. This is down to the file type not being compatible.

cheers andy , i ve been doing this in the past , all i have changed is the camera...:confused:

TrixNFlix
02-07-2009, 17:21
What happens when you link your pc with the camera . Does it see it? Have you installed the software from the camera?

jesus in the seat of a 5
02-07-2009, 17:40
What happens when you link your pc with the camera . Does it see it? Have you installed the software from the camera?

Hmm , i think you andy my friend have hit on something there......:homer:...:laugh:, ill go an do that...:ashamed:

jesus in the seat of a 5
02-07-2009, 18:20
done....still aint working...:cry:

TrixNFlix
02-07-2009, 19:12
Looks like your last option is the system refresh.
Yep get it turned off then back on:laugh:

Scoff
04-07-2009, 12:30
you need to make sure that the resolution of your images isn't so high that the file sizes are too big to upload. try reducing the resolution in your camera settings and try again, or, load your existing pictures into "paint" or some other aplication and reduce the size of them so that they fit onto your screen without having to zoom out. Re-save and upload those.

this is the problem with new big-megapixle cameras - try uploading a 3 megapixle image to a forum, then watch how it over fills the screen and all people can see is the corner of your headlamp until they zoom out.