PDA

View Full Version : tungy 5 in burton

w35ty
28-06-2009, 23:26
was out with some of my mates chillin in burton nr lichfield way with some **** cruise thing..

tungy 5 with clio turbines and had black boot came and went off..

anyoness?

5alldaway
29-06-2009, 00:00
non other than djinuk

djinuk
29-06-2009, 14:14
haha , indeed that was me, after a full day of slaving on the 205 i had to drop my friend off in burton.. coming past superbowl my temp shot up so i had to pull over, turns out the fan relay had died.. i bodged it together and saw that burton was heaving so took a trip through and back out, cudnt stop though for fear of the car going wrong :P

Damn it was a long day, been a while since ive seen burton with more than 2/3 cars in there.. lol, i got a txt after from someone i dont know saying, oiiii come back to burton its us.. the streetrace lot.. god knowz who that was.

w35ty
29-06-2009, 21:11
asif it was you mate.. :agree: was gonna talk if you stopped.. never mind ay! haha.. yea was with the streetrace lot. was rather pants to be honest.. best part of the nigth was seeing your 5 haha.

djinuk
29-06-2009, 21:25
quality eh :P small world, Ahhh wish i stopped now. Burton used to have a real good scene to it, all beit there was a large proportion of chavs there was still a fair few nice/quick cars and i had some good times.

Next time i guess man, if i saw another 5 i would of stopped but most of what i saw seemed to be half preped cars lol

w35ty
29-06-2009, 22:12
haha you should of man.. would of asked for a quick passenger ride as i do with most 5;s i see.. WHEN i see them haha. cudnt take my eyes off it wen it pulled on. gta lvoe them :D

haha chavs and the half prept cars aint the word! any decent thing ther of wat i could see was a white evo 6. all the rest am sheds or barry boys haha:D carnt wait to get mine on road man!!

5alldaway
30-06-2009, 00:31
theres a few r5s flying about in burton, if your ever up this way again im sure we can arrange for the 5s to come out and greet you