PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to my Posts

Arrows
28-06-2009, 13:55
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Been a member on this site since 2004 and have not been on for a while yet my profile says i am a new member and only done 5 posts, where has all my old history and posts ect gone?

The new Bill J
28-06-2009, 13:57
Have you not noticed, this is a new website? :D

Unfortunately the old site exploded last year, and it took quite a bit with it :cry:

IANMM
28-06-2009, 13:59
its a new site/server as the old onw went bang i think :) all the old stuff is lost (apart from some of the old articles

Arrows
28-06-2009, 13:59

Have you not noticed, this is a new website? :D

Unfortunately the old site exploded last year, and it took quite a bit with it :cry:

OK so i lost everything including the date i joined the whole lot, shame as i had loads of good info thats been lost, so do i just keep the profile as being a new member ect or do i pm someone to get all the details updated?

Arrows
28-06-2009, 14:02

its a new site/server as the old onw went bang i think :) all the old stuff is lost (apart from some of the old articles

OK thanks for letting me know.

The new Bill J
28-06-2009, 14:02
It is a shame, as everyone lost a hell of a lot of useful info :(

There is a link on the main log in page and the homepage, to this thread, for returning members. You must have missed it:

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=15
(http://www.rtoc.org/boards/album.php?albumid=697)

Arrows
28-06-2009, 14:05

It is a shame, as everyone lost a hell of a lot of useful info :(

There is a link on the main log in page and the homepage, to this thread, for returning members. You must have missed it:

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=15

OK but i have rejoined before seeing all this so do i just run with what i have or is it worth getting the profile updated at all?

The new Bill J
28-06-2009, 14:09

OK but i have rejoined before seeing all this so do i just run with what i have or is it worth getting the profile updated at all?

It's your choice really. Unfortunately you won't recover any of your posts/files by re-registering. The only thing is, the rejoin price is £10, and the new member price is £25 (I think).

Arrows
28-06-2009, 14:11

It's your choice really. Unfortunately you won't recover any of your posts/files by re-registering. The only thing is, the rejoin price is £10, and the new member price is £25 (I think).

OK can not see the point of paying for something i have already paid for?

The new Bill J
28-06-2009, 14:17

OK can not see the point of paying for something i have already paid for?

:confused:

You haven't got to.

Scoff
28-06-2009, 14:21
Not sure what you are asking arrows. I can see that you are a member now, so you must have renewed. Regarding the data, it's lost as bill says, along with about 2000 other people's. I can alter your join date if that's what you are asking for ? PM me with the details and I will update it.

Chris

Arrows
28-06-2009, 14:24
Not sure what you are asking arrows. I can see that you are a member now, so you must have renewed. Regarding the data, it's lost as bill says, along with about 2000 other people's. I can alter your join date if that's what you are asking for ? PM me with the details and I will update it.

Chris

Chris,

Some people look at the time people have been members and use this as a guide to if they are safe to buy items from, as i currently have items for sale i did not want people being put off by thinking i have only been around these fair shores for 5 minutes, no big deal really to be honest.

Scoff
28-06-2009, 15:45
Chris,

Some people look at the time people have been members and use this as a guide to if they are safe to buy items from, as i currently have items for sale i did not want people being put off by thinking i have only been around these fair shores for 5 minutes, no big deal really to be honest.

Sure, I understand all that. I wasn't sure if you were asking for it to be done or not. As above, drop me a PM with the details if you would like me to change it. :)