PDA

View Full Version : Bllody mopeds

brooxy10985
26-06-2009, 10:06
Does anyone here get pi***d off with mopeds?
i had 3 of em sat right on my bumper last nyt, if i had to stop they'd of bin f****d:mad:
i also find it annoying that 2 do a driving test u gotta do theory test loads of lessons and a proper test before u allowed on the road, but these idiots have gotta ride round a few cones and Bobs ya uncle there allowed on the road, to be ridden round like motorized push bike!:confused:

Grunge
26-06-2009, 17:13
lol, ya there **** =]. Its not your problem if they smash their own faces into the back of your car :agree::D.

Also my mate took that test, he said aslong as you dont fall off and show improvement through the whole "test" you will pass lol..

Brigsy
26-06-2009, 17:19
Theres a similar problem with the small engined crossers round here, Every youth in the estate seems to have one at the moment. All riding like knobs, flat out everywhere.

One nearly went into the side of me yesterday, Wont be long before one crashes & kills themselves if they keep it up...

gttjames
27-06-2009, 02:04
lol, ya there **** =]. Its not your problem if they smash their own faces into the back of your car :agree::D.

Also my mate took that test, he said aslong as you dont fall off and show improvement through the whole "test" you will pass lol..

Someone i know did his cbt in manchester, he crashed, into a clio and landed ontop of it, picked himself up and the bike and carried on riding, he passed. The instructor said 'thats what insurence is for':laugh:

J$£5GTT
27-06-2009, 14:01
Someone i know did his cbt in manchester, he crashed, into a clio and landed ontop of it, picked himself up and the bike and carried on riding, he passed. The instructor said 'thats what insurence is for':laugh:

wna be stuntman eh..!!!!

:dearme: