View Full Version : Woohoo Rolling road booked

stu21t
22-06-2009, 10:01
Well I've booked the car in for it's final rolling road setup on Thursday at power engineering.
Should b fun,
after 4 yrs of building/improving the car I am finally going to b able to use it properly.
Will b running over 2bar boost and should b over 400 bhp, it's the torque limit of the gearbox
that's going to stop me making any more power as I'm goin to have to limit it to 370ish lbs torque.

jesus in the seat of a 5
22-06-2009, 16:23
Well I've booked the car in for it's final rolling road setup on Thursday at power engineering.
Should b fun,
after 4 yrs of building/improving the car I am finally going to b able to use it properly.
Will b running over 2bar boost and should b over 400 bhp, it's the torque limit of the gearbox
that's going to stop me making any more power as I'm goin to have to limit it to 370ish lbs torque.

good luck stu , im well excited for you bud , hope all goes well and your making some good power...:D, lets hope a rebuild of the the ole box is a long way off...:laugh:..;), ps. im not @ all jelous..:laugh:

Logg
22-06-2009, 16:40
Should b fun,

Cool bananas dude just got back from there myself today! Iains a top fella you'll be in good hands!

stu21t
22-06-2009, 16:47
good luck stu , im well excited for you bud , hope all goes well and your making some good power...:D, lets hope a rebuild of the the ole box is a long way off...:laugh:..;), ps. im not @ all jelous..:laugh:

I'm planning on doing something with the gearbox over Xmas ;-)