PDA

View Full Version : New Membership Secretary

Miller
19-06-2009, 16:04
First, big thanks go to Maggie for all her years service, as the Membership Secretary. :goodJob:

I would like to congratulate Dave SBS on becoming the new Membership Secretary. :yeah:

He will be following on from Maggie once he gets to know the ropes. Can you please be patent over the next few weeks if you have any problem during this transition period.

If you have any problems in the future with regards to membership packs, renewals or anything else related to memberships, can you please PM Dave-SBS (http://www.rtoc.org/boards/member.php?u=200).

Regards
Chris:)

Matt Cole
23-06-2009, 22:33
You know i can actually see Dave in a skirt with heels!:D

RichR
25-06-2009, 15:43
You really shouldn't spend so much time in Photoshop...

stuTHC
25-06-2009, 17:07
You know i can actually see Dave in a skirt with heels!:D

If you came along to the lakes camping weekend this weekend you'll probably actually see him in a skirt and heels, he gets like that after a few shandy's :wasntme:

THE MASTER
26-06-2009, 23:48
would it be an idea for a contact number . or are we still using the old rtoc phone

i still get phone calls about memebers trying to join or rejoining

now if we can have a phone number maybe two then maybe the sys could work better

dunno just chucking ideas in the air and see how they land
. wqahhhoooo party poppers
:cool::):)

Matt Cole
27-06-2009, 11:14
If you came along to the lakes camping weekend this weekend you'll probably actually see him in a skirt and heels, he gets like that after a few shandy's :wasntme:

Awful thought!:chuckup:

James_Surridge G1 5 GTT
29-07-2009, 23:44
Well done Maggs:agree:

D4WNO
23-06-2010, 11:33
Unfortunately, Dave_SBS has had to step down as the Membership secretary for personal reasons. :( He's done a great job and served the members well, so thank you.

Penfold has kindly agreed to step into the position and help the club.

Thank you for your hard work Dave and welcome back into a CM position, Chris :agree: