PDA

View Full Version : Milton Keynes car show

Kempy
16-06-2009, 10:43
http://www.miltonkeynescarshow.co.uk/

Just seeing if there would be much interest in putting a little stand at the event this year. Also a chance for a Milton Keynes meet as there doesnt seem to be many. If there is enough interest i will go ahead and get it organised. Its the Sunday after national day 23rd.
Its a great little area with a nice cheap bar for the passengers :beer:. There is more info in the link above, and as i say once i get a rough idea of numbers ill get things sorted.

Big Steve - Raider
16-06-2009, 10:50
Could be tempted as long as I've nothing else planned! :D

phase i 16 v turbo
16-06-2009, 11:15
Could be tempted to pop alone, providing I am free and one of the cars is on the road.

Kempy
16-06-2009, 11:24
Could be tempted to pop alone, providing I am free and one of the cars is on the road.

Dont come alone, bring a friend :D:D

phase i 16 v turbo
16-06-2009, 11:38
I will try my best!:agree:

Markey Mark (BD)
16-06-2009, 16:18
If peeps are going along i may make an apperence as well, not far from me so won't be hard to get to

djinuk
16-06-2009, 16:24
I will make the effort to attend this and im sure a few others in my area would coem down with me.

scratcher
16-06-2009, 16:59
Bit of a treck for me but I'll try and make it there too :agree:

Big Steve - Raider
16-06-2009, 17:03
Bit of a treck for me...

:scratch::scratch: Has Luton moved again??

:laugh:

scratcher
16-06-2009, 19:50
:scratch::scratch: Has Luton moved again??

:laugh:

Yeah, someone shifted it 50 miles last weekend :laugh:

Kempy
16-06-2009, 21:16
Yeah, someone shifted it 50 miles last weekend :laugh:

Werent they saying the same thing about the football team a while ago. :D:D

Kempy
27-07-2009, 19:18
Ok guys, i spoke to the organisers of this at the weekend, and have provisionally booked 10 places for the show. There is a lot confirmed now, including a drag car, Dakota thunder jet truck and fair ground attractions for the kids. There are 450 cars booked up and paid from various car clubs.
It would be great to get another eight cars down, as i will have my two there even though they are pretty tatty at the minute :ashamed:.
I will take care of the £15 fee for the ten cars. So if anyones interested give me a PM and ill sort it out. If we have more than ten i will have a word with the organisers to get a few more places.

Cheers Kempy

RICHIE
27-07-2009, 19:39
Ok guys, i spoke to the organisers of this at the weekend, and have provisionally booked 10 places for the show. There is a lot confirmed now, including a drag car, Dakota thunder jet truck and fair ground attractions for the kids. There are 450 cars booked up and paid from various car clubs.
It would be great to get another eight cars down, as i will have my two there even though they are pretty tatty at the minute :ashamed:.
I will take care of the £15 fee for the ten cars. So if anyones interested give me a PM and ill sort it out. If we have more than ten i will have a word with the organisers to get a few more places.

Cheres Kempy

if i leave now i can push my car there

breakdown
28-07-2009, 22:54
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

i be up for it mate :)