View Full Version : friday feeling

djinuk
12-06-2009, 14:32
soo happy its friday, been a long week for me and now its time for the weekned.. Anybody got any plans.. obviously its fcs on sunday for folks attending, however tomorrow a plan to get some bits done.. now the question is do i risk towing a car on a straight bar which does not have mot or tax/insurance.. hmm its only 3/4 miles

Sy5GTT
12-06-2009, 14:36
Sod's law you get pulled mate. :crap: Won't cost much to trailer that far.

I'm fitting my BJR downpipe this weekend and thats it.:agree:

Junglist
12-06-2009, 14:38
Re: friday feeling
im not feeling it

djinuk
12-06-2009, 14:40
tru man, its bloody anoying now, its such hard work to move any car... :( problem round her is its still going to cost £30 onwards to get it moved, which is bloody anoying

mistahfreshone
12-06-2009, 14:44
soo happy its friday, been a long week for me and now its time for the weekned.. Anybody got any plans.. obviously its fcs on sunday for folks attending, however tomorrow a plan to get some bits done.. now the question is do i risk towing a car on a straight bar which does not have mot or tax/insurance.. hmm its only 3/4 miles

Could be further mate... I towed the Volvo I just brought from Accrington to Shrewsbury on a fixed bar with no anything :wasntme:

djinuk
12-06-2009, 14:57
hmm will have to see.. i think maybe if i was to tow it in the middle of the day it wud be safer

R5GTTRaider
12-06-2009, 15:53
sorry miss read

still i wouldnt risk it,
can you not get a frame that puts both front wheels of the ground