PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Chris AKA fidos got a raider

JRP
11-06-2009, 00:05
First off he had an interview today to become a bus driver on good old london buses and nailed it... GOT the job so top darts dude!

Second on the list its in advance but you will have a baby born in the next week id imagine so top darts on that.. its all working out for ya :)

Kenobi
11-06-2009, 06:22
First off he had an interview today to become a bus driver on good old london buses and nailed it... GOT the job so top darts dude!

Second on the list its in advance but you will have a baby born in the next week id imagine so top darts on that.. its all working out for ya :)

Yes well done on those hope the baby bit goes well.

All the best

Kenobi

Ricardo
11-06-2009, 13:49
Top darts Chris, congratulations on the job :cool:

And not long till the bubba's born as well, it's all working out well mate :)

James5
11-06-2009, 14:12
Top darts Chris, congratulations on the job :cool:

And not long till the bubba's born as well, it's all working out well mate :)

Beat me to it matey:laugh:, Congrats Chris fantastic news on the job. And as Ricardo says little one should be here any day now matey. Take care of the Miss's matey she must be so uncomfortable at the moment and moody :laugh: Let me know when the new one arrives.

5teve L
11-06-2009, 15:24
Congrats on the new job mate, hope the missus gets on ok whenever it starts :)
Mine missus is not far off either....

philr5t
11-06-2009, 15:27
well done mate now your be earning s**t loads more money fancy buying the rest of my parts so i can get the project back up and running becs see emma today in sutton and said she has a week to go mate remember only have the one then tie a knot in it from now on lol well done mate

James5
11-06-2009, 16:03
only have the one then tie a knot in it from now on lol well done mate

Unlike me LOL Mrs's now pregnant with 4th:dearme: and I still have a 5 (as a hobby car and doesn't get much use)

philr5t
11-06-2009, 16:05
james i must ask you how will you fit all the kids in the 5 for nat day lol

JRP
11-06-2009, 16:06
Unlike me LOL Mrs's now pregnant with 4th:dearme: and I still have a 5 (as a hobby car and doesn't get much use)

James...http://www.durex.com/default.asp

James5
11-06-2009, 16:12
james i must ask you how will you fit all the kids in the 5 for nat day lol

Take the family to Nat Day you got to be kidding I want to enjoy Nat Day without the Mrs's moaning:laugh:

Looking forward to the SE convoy on sat morning more hopefully be more than 2 cars this time:laugh:

J8TRO
11-06-2009, 21:58
Nice one mate, my father in law is a bus driver, tells me of some well funny stories "on the buss's"

He even winds his window down in the snow so the kids throw snow balls at him in the hope one will hit him and he can have a few weeks off! mind you he has only got a couple of years before retirement.

fidos got a raider
12-06-2009, 14:24
Thank you all for all the nice things said looking forward to a new start in life.

Can't wait to become a dad for the first time and to find out weather it's a boy or girl!

I leave my job on july 10 and then start on the 20th of july for training which takes 4 weeks cant wait.
Should be good secure job once passed my training. Thanks againg

shaggy
13-06-2009, 11:25
Well done chris mate. All the best :agree: