PDA

View Full Version : Time To Start Shopping

price82
10-06-2009, 19:54
Realy Need To Get Back On The Wagon With My R5 Now That Its Had Its Respray In Original Grey!!

I Know I Can Get All These Bits From Cgb But They Are Quite Dear So If Anyonwe Has These And Needs Some Cah Please Let Me Know Asap

Thanks Guys

T25 Turbo One That Will Bolt Straight On Hybrid U Know What I Mean

Parcel Shelf

Rear Renault 5 Gt Turbo Badges

Near Side Front Body Kit For Over Wheel Arch

Double Capacity Intercooler One That Fits In Direct Replacement For Original

2 X Seat Bolsters One For Right Hand Side Of Drivers Seat And One For Left Hand Side Of Passenger Seat

Standard Steering Wheel

Some One Near Crowborough East Sussex Who Has Lowred A Torsion Bar Before

Front Coil Over Suspension

Rear Lowering Shocks

Ive Got My Fingers Crossed!!

Sorry About Capitals Wrote It All Without Looking And Cant Be Arsed To Re Write It!!

JRP
10-06-2009, 20:02
Realy Need To Get Back On The Wagon With My R5 Now That Its Had Its Respray In Original Grey!!

I Know I Can Get All These Bits From Cgb But They Are Quite Dear So If Anyonwe Has These And Needs Some Cah Please Let Me Know Asap

Thanks Guys

T25 Turbo One That Will Bolt Straight On Hybrid U Know What I Mean Adam L pm him

Parcel Shelf Ebay cgb for that

Rear Renault 5 Gt Turbo Badges Cgb or mike can help

Near Side Front Body Kit For Over Wheel Arch '' ''

Double Capacity Intercooler One That Fits In Direct Replacement For Original Speak to kenobi tell him i sent you

2 X Seat Bolsters One For Right Hand Side Of Drivers Seat And One For Left Hand Side Of Passenger Seat

Standard Steering Wheel Ebay

Some One Near Crowborough East Sussex Who Has Lowred A Torsion Bar Before James5 £??
Front Coil Over Suspension The debate goes on

Rear Lowering Shocks dito

Ive Got My Fingers Crossed!!

Sorry About Capitals Wrote It All Without Looking And Cant Be Arsed To Re Write It!!

Heads up post a wanted up and check people breaking cars for parts, mike ph1 16v could or a few others ;)

Shakes
10-06-2009, 20:20
i have a t25, that will bolt right on but the oil seal has gone so needs a rebuild there is no play up and down, and hardly any at all left to right.
yours for 30 quid, & speak to adam l about rebuilding it.