PDA

View Full Version : Superman Vs Batman

Kenobi
08-06-2009, 13:37
Now i have my own theory here, and i wont share it untill way into this post.

So What do you guys reckon. Who would win?

Superman or Batman? Im allowing Batman to have Alfred and Robin at his disposal.

Superman stands alone though, no LL. (either of them)

Schakal
08-06-2009, 13:45
why fight when they are both wearing tights ??
i put my money on the gahey superhero orgy :cooter::cooter:

Kenobi
08-06-2009, 13:51
why fight when they are both wearing tights ??
i put my money on the gahey superhero orgy :cooter::cooter:

Lets not forget one of them is an illegal Alien.

Chris Hebden
08-06-2009, 13:55
BATMAN FTW! Alfred just kicks all bottoms!

Tiny Tim
08-06-2009, 14:06
Unfair fight FTL.

Superman has super powers, Batboy, does not.

Kenobi
08-06-2009, 14:09
Unfair fight FTL.

Ok this is where i jump in, Knowing Batman, Robin, Alfred, intelligent bunch, Im sure they would load up with kryptonite at some point.

Plus Superman actually needs to recharge from the sun so if hes stopped from flying and its night time, theoretically he could be beaten.

Bigfoot
08-06-2009, 14:09
Unfair fight FTL.

But all batman needs to do is find Kryptonite and superman is powerless.

Tiny Tim
08-06-2009, 14:12
Presuming you're giving Fatman a head start to wake Alfred, grab Robin from the local gay pub, find some Kryptonite and prepare themselves.

Lets face it... in a ring, Superman would smash them.

Can't believe i'm actually discussing this :laugh:

Kenobi
08-06-2009, 14:22
Presuming you're giving Fatman a head start to wake Alfred, grab Robin from the local gay pub, find some Kryptonite and prepare themselves.

Lets face it... in a ring, Superman would smash them.

Can't believe i'm actually discussing this :laugh:

But Batman would have the element of surprise, he would see Superman being a threat long in advance and i would suggest the Dark knight would even have kryptonite anyway incase he ever needed it.

JRP
08-06-2009, 14:23
Hmmm depends what superman? LOL

Deffo superman though, if he is loosing he could fly round the world a few times and make us go back in time :)

Its all about danger mouse vs captain planet

Tiny Tim
08-06-2009, 14:26
But Batman would have the element of surprise, he would see Superman being a threat long in advance and i would suggest the Dark knight would even have kryptonite anyway incase he ever needed it.

What?! That doesnt even make sense man!

You're forgetting the fact that Superman can use that burny eye laser beam sh1t from a distance and could melt Batmans face off. Beat that.

JRP
08-06-2009, 14:28
bat mans a fag! he onlygoes out at night ! and superman is like a million time faster as well!

Kenobi
08-06-2009, 14:29

You're forgetting the fact that Superman can use that burny eye laser beam sh1t from a distance and could melt Batmans face off. Beat that.

NO no, I mean before Superman decided he wanted to fight Batman, batman would have suspected something was up.

Tiny Tim
08-06-2009, 14:30
NO no, I mean before Superman decided he wanted to fight Batman, batman would have suspected something was up.

oh I'm sorry, I was unaware Batman could read the future :laugh:

Kenobi
08-06-2009, 14:38
oh I'm sorry, I was unaware Batman could read the future :laugh:

He's very perceptive.

Bigfoot
08-06-2009, 14:40
Ok superman wins

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=batman&word2=superman

Tiny Tim
08-06-2009, 14:44
He's very perceptive.

So is Alan Sugar, but you dont see him stocking up on Kryptonite ;)

clee
08-06-2009, 14:44
http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Tiny+Tim&word2=Dawn

Tiny Tim
08-06-2009, 14:46
http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Tiny+Tim&word2=Dawn

LMFAO :laugh:

To be fair, spell it 'right'

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Tiny+Tim&word2=D4wn

Junglist
08-06-2009, 15:12
superman is a bellend

5alldaway
08-06-2009, 15:55
superman would wipe the floor with batman

Alex
08-06-2009, 15:57
Superman every time! :)

Os8472
08-06-2009, 17:38
Its already been done by DC before, Batman won, infact the Bruce wayne Batman won 3 times and he's son Terry meginuis (the future Batman) beat superman aswell

Shane P
08-06-2009, 17:51
Its already been done by DC before, Batman won, infact the Bruce wayne Batman won 3 times and he's son Terry meginuis (the future Batman) beat superman aswell

I was gonna say, there is already a game on the xbox that lets you put the two of them against each other :)

Kenobi
08-06-2009, 17:54

Who died first in crisis on infinite earths?

Adam L
08-06-2009, 19:11
Didn't anyone watch Justice League? I did.... Because it was ****ing awesome!

Batman carried kryptonite with him all the time, in fear of Superman's intentions. He even showed him, to sort of put it out there, that he'd **** him up if he did naughty things.

That's the gayest thing I know, honest.

Kenobi
08-06-2009, 20:27
Didn't anyone watch Justice League? I did.... Because it was ****ing awesome!

Batman carried kryptonite with him all the time, in fear of Superman's intentions. He even showed him, to sort of put it out there, that he'd **** him up if he did naughty things.

That's the gayest thing I know, honest.

Justice league Rocks.

If anyone wants to read a story read The Hal Jordan story, the name of the novel escapes me.

Os8472
09-06-2009, 07:42

How the feck would I know that, I ain't a comic book nerd:scared:

Kenobi
09-06-2009, 09:22
How the feck would I know that, I ain't a comic book nerd:scared:

Nothing nerdy about reading.

jure
09-06-2009, 10:00
Superman is stronger without any doubt but batman is cooler dude :cool:

Rob1980
09-06-2009, 10:21
Just top throw a spanner in the works and I will admit that I am not that clued up with comic heros, but does Spiderman have any obvious weaknesses? I mean Batman is human so can die like any other human, Superman obviously cant deal with kyptonite but Spiderman seems to have super human strength with no weakness..... Am I wrong?

Bigfoot
09-06-2009, 10:42
Just top throw a spanner in the works and I will admit that I am not that clued up with comic heros, but does Spiderman have any obvious weaknesses? I mean Batman is human so can die like any other human, Superman obviously cant deal with kyptonite but Spiderman seems to have super human strength with no weakness..... Am I wrong?

http://www.yates.com.au/images/au/products/pest-control/yates-ant-roach-spider-killer.jpg

Kenobi
09-06-2009, 13:24

His weakness is MJ mate.

Rob1980
09-06-2009, 13:39
His weakness is MJ mate.

True but at the end of the day his feelings for her will not get him killed will they?

Gymnast
09-06-2009, 13:52
His weakness is MJ mate.

Yes, fear of paedophiles will definitely lead to his downfall

Kenobi
09-06-2009, 14:06
Yes, fear of paedophiles will definitely lead to his downfall

PMSL :laugh::wasntme::laugh::agree:

Big Supes
09-06-2009, 22:50
I think the key thing would be if they had time to prepare for each other or not?

If they could, I think Batman would lure Superman into a trap as Supes isn't the brightest spark when it comes down to taking the bait.

If Superman HAD to kill Batman and it was on the spot, it would be game over for Bats.

http://www.superheroshowdown.homestead.com/files/Batman_vs._Superman2.jpeg

Big Supes
09-06-2009, 22:55

Yeah, while Spidey doesn't have any specific weaknesses, he's still no big hitter in the world of Marvel and DC. Spidey's more of a fun 'character', despite the version you may have seen in the films.

Maka
09-06-2009, 22:57

did you not see batman forever.
batman has a fire proof suit!

Os8472
09-06-2009, 22:58
True but at the end of the day his feelings for her will not get him killed will they?

Actually they did once, when that vampire bloke beat the crap out of him MJ visited him in hospital the vamp turned up and spidey defened her at the cost of his life but being a comic he didn't stay dead and came back with some cool spikes that come out from his wrists

J$£5GTT
09-06-2009, 22:59
transformers vs terminator machines

that would make an ace film!!!!

:cool:

Maka
09-06-2009, 23:00

megatron forever!!!!

Big Supes
09-06-2009, 23:02

I think Prime and Megatron alone could wipe out Skynet.

Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGva3yU8RZw

:agree::cool:

dickiegtt
10-06-2009, 22:24
I think Prime and Megatron alone could wipe out Skynet.

Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGva3yU8RZw

:agree::cool:

That is an ace vid m8!!!!:agree::agree:

Megatron is the best, deceptacons all the way! He kills prime in the proper movie!:smokin:

tiff_lee
11-06-2009, 00:30
Sorry for late reply only just seen this thread

Plus Superman actually needs to recharge from the sun so if hes stopped from flying and its night time, theoretically he could be beaten.
Its not as if he loses his powers overnight though

Megatron is the best, deceptacons all the way! He kills prime in the proper movie!:smokin:

Maybe he did but was hardly a fair fight! he was well and truly beaten before hot rod screwed things up trying to be the big man! Prime should of just blown him away

Big Supes
12-06-2009, 21:04

Yeah, someone has put a lot of effort into it. Check out some of the sequel videos to it you the links. :agree:

Ahhh..... ever since I was a kid, I've been a Prime man. In the original movie Megatron kills prime, but in a cowardly way.... even so... Prime "has the touch", he "the power"!! (movie soundtrack :D )

I thought it was a shame Bay toned down Prime in the new flick. Megatron has never been a worthy opponent of Prime's, but in the new movie, Prime didn't even have a fighting chance of winning. Weird.

dickiegtt
12-06-2009, 23:30
I know ruddy rodamus!!:dearme:

Prime and the autobots were true troopers, but megatron and the deceptacons were always just too dark! they always seemed to have the upper hand and then good would always provale! What good times!!:laugh:

Awesome sound track that was;):agree: and one of the best intros to a film ever!

Big Supes
13-06-2009, 10:04
Ok this is where i jump in, Knowing Batman, Robin, Alfred, intelligent bunch, Im sure they would load up with kryptonite at some point.

Although Superman does get some of his powers from the sun, he's not quite as reliant on solar rays as Bryan Singer would lead you to believe. ;)

Big Supes
13-06-2009, 10:07
I know ruddy rodamus!!:dearme:

Prime and the autobots were true troopers, but megatron and the deceptacons were always just too dark! they always seemed to have the upper hand and then good would always provale! What good times!!:laugh:

Awesome sound track that was;):agree: and one of the best intros to a film ever!

Haha, yeah, they were pretty badass villains. I just wish Prime was a tough as he was in the cartoons.

The eighties owned soundtracks!! :cool:

R5GTTRaider
13-06-2009, 13:06
ok ive asked two people that are deep in to comic books and they dont seem to know, think i embarrased them becasue they didnt know hahaha

dickiegtt
13-06-2009, 13:10
[quote=Big Supes;77476]Haha, yeah, they were pretty badass villains. I just wish Prime was a tough as he was in the cartoons.

The eighties owned soundtracks!! :cool:[/quot

:agree::cool::nohijack:

IANMM
21-09-2009, 09:41
http://www.fastpasstv.com/movies/superman-batman-public-enemies-2009/

Kenobi
21-09-2009, 10:49
ok ive asked two people that are deep in to comic books and they dont seem to know, think i embarrased them becasue they didnt know hahaha

ive you really want to upset the comic book fans. Technically the Green lantern Should be unstopable. The green lantern Corp powers are limited only to that of thier imagination and will.