PDA

View Full Version : LC-1 gauge wires

Theros
06-06-2009, 18:24
I wondering what are blue and violet wire behind the gauge?

Also...if you have connection instructions to R11 Turbo (similar to R5 GTT) I would be more than happy to receive those... :)

Theros
10-06-2009, 18:38
I wondering what are blue and violet wire behind the gauge?

Also...if you have connection instructions to R11 Turbo (similar to R5 GTT) I would be more than happy to receive those... :)

Nobody has that kind of gauge? :confused:

Shakes
10-06-2009, 20:15
this is all i have hope it help its from a innovate lc-1.
may wanna save to desktop so u can zoom in ;)

Theros
11-06-2009, 05:05
Thanks...but still I a m wondering blue and violet wires...as far as I am concerned blue or violet wire is signal wire, but then there are one left....hmmm...

Alex
11-06-2009, 07:31
Have a good look through the Innovate site...:)

I've not long fitted my LC-1 (with DC gauge) but I can't remember what they were for? :scratch:

Theros
11-06-2009, 12:22
Have a good look through the Innovate site...:)

I've not long fitted my LC-1 (with DC gauge) but I can't remember what they were for? :scratch:

Yup... I have done that and no help this far...I sent email to Technical Support and no answer :D ....seems to be good support if they don't know what wires they have in gauges :D

Tiny Tim
11-06-2009, 12:48
If I remember correctly, you only use one or the other, dependant on the type of gauge you use.

youngscottie
12-06-2009, 11:06
from innovate instructions

connet the gauges bluewire to the lc1s brown analog output 2 the gauge is set up to run with the lc1s analog output2

the purple wire is the gauge dimming function ie headlamps turned on will dim the gauge. i wired mine into the dash lights however the instructions recommend if you dont use this function put the wire to earth
hope this helps

Leigh
12-06-2009, 12:11
Im in the process of fitting mine and found out that the booklet / instructions in the box say to check the enclosed cd. The wiring instructions on the cd are different from the booklet :scared: Ive done it the way of the cd and seems to be working ok. I can print the cd instructions off and send to you if you want.

Leigh

Theros
12-06-2009, 12:46
Thanks. I got answer now. I appreciate your help.