PDA

View Full Version : had a slight issue

UKG grant
17-09-2008, 23:46
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

basicly, i lowerd my car more the other day, by more, as low as the coilovers would let me. seemed like a smart idea, looked real nice, but a speed bump managed to rip my front bumper of, taking out my drivers side indercator out in the prossess and snapping a few conecting parts on my grill, soo i cant atatch it properly anymore! soo im in need of a couple of things!

im looking for;
1. A phase 2 grill, in fairly good nick, idealy mosts if not all clips and screw wholes in tact!
2. "clear" drivers side intercator or mabie a pair..? it would be god if it was pearl white, but im not over fussed! can get it painted
3. and finaly a set of fog lights!

UKG grant
17-09-2008, 23:47

didnt make that to clear, its a 5GT turbo phase 2! :) would help!

Gttnutter
18-09-2008, 07:59
once you've sorted it wind them up a little:agree:

GTphil
18-09-2008, 11:51
First post!

:laugh: thats class! did anyone see it happen? the things we do in the quest for our motors to look cool! in my experiance they genrally handle quite **** when to low anyway.

phase i 16 v turbo
18-09-2008, 12:39

Hi, I am having a clear out and have most of the bits you are after. Are you going to ND?

UKG grant
18-09-2008, 13:26

"once you've sorted it wind them up a little"
as much as a good ida as that sounds, i doubt i will, :) i like my cars in the weeds :)

"thats class! did anyone see it happen?" nah no one :) luckily, as i spent about 10 mins in the middle of a road cable tiei-ng my bumper back on.

"n my experiance they genrally handle quite **** when to low anyway" i dont know, i think they handle quite well, have the back slightly higher then the front, its fine, so long as you dont mind having a seat as the only kind of suspension.

"Hi, I am having a clear out and have most of the bits you are after. Are you going to ND?" Yes i am! if you could get me some photos before hand and get an idea of prices so i know how much money to bring that would be great mate! infact PM sent ! :)

phase i 16 v turbo
18-09-2008, 17:27

Have sent a few pictures. More to follow once I have empty the lock up.

Thorneyr5
18-09-2008, 17:51
grant ive sent you a pm. also awnser your mobile ;)