PDA

View Full Version : Quick Koni Question

The Pink Panther
03-06-2009, 18:29
Well after waiting for 6 weeks for my koni adjustables for my R5GTT PH2 to come from a company n d Uk... It seems things get even better... Iv my Nct (MOT) Saturday an i'm about 99% sure there after fukin up d springs now.. So my question is d base where d spring sits on to on the shock thats "upsidedown" compare to the standard shock..so it seems there is a groove around d outer edge for the sping to sits to..an the "Lesjofors" springs aren't sitin n to dis groove infact its a mile off..i take it i'm not missing a piece i should insert under d spring? So i'm wondering if a user here that has konis could jus comferm dat d spring sits right around d edge of d base of d shock (where d spring sits).. Hope dats not to hard to understand.:-( /pink

Matt Cole
03-06-2009, 20:14
What?

Nick k
03-06-2009, 20:29
Ok to translate. You have koni adjustables and you think your springs are not sitting right in the base plate. There is a grove that the spring should sit in on the base plate and the same on the sandwich plate at the top. Are you using different springs? If not then it sounds like the koni's are wrong.

TNT!hammond
03-06-2009, 21:39
What?

He has me thinking too Matt:agree::confused:

The Pink Panther
04-06-2009, 20:01
ok sorry bout my poor english lol.. nick had it in one
compaired the number stamped on the shock on the website an it turnes out there for an Alfa 155 :cry:... there sending the prob ones mro :agree:!

thanks guys