PDA

View Full Version : getting tucked up

paco
02-06-2009, 20:43
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

:mad: ive lost all my no claims an my insurance has doubled bcuz sum punk is rollin around with my number plates dey crashed last year dec 9 on the m3,it wasnt me my car is in one piece an i was at work piss take

Matt Cole
02-06-2009, 21:15

:mad: ive lost all my no claims an my insurance has doubled bcuz sum punk is rollin around with my number plates dey crashed last year dec 9 on the m3,it wasnt me my car is in one piece an i was at work piss take

Your taking the piss:rolleyes:

Bigfoot
02-06-2009, 21:25
its got to be a wind up, if you didn't have an accident, and there is no signs of any accident damage, you will keep the full no claims, im guessing you got the police report saying somebody has been using your number plates?

paco
02-06-2009, 21:40

its got to be a wind up, if you didn't have an accident, and there is no signs of any accident damage, you will keep the full no claims, im guessing you got the police report saying somebody has been using your number plates?
no wind up untill they get more to show it wasnt me or i can prove it wasnt me dat is how it stands

paco
02-06-2009, 21:43

Your taking the piss:rolleyes:
no piss take m8 fing is they saying it was last yr in dec i rang them an said it wasnt me an dey said they will get bk to me

Markey Mark (BD)
02-06-2009, 21:50
Its a complete piss take mate, i know for a fact your cars fine and wasn't involved its sat here safe and sound

paco
02-06-2009, 21:57

Its a complete piss take mate, i know for a fact your cars fine and wasn't involved its sat here safe and sound
yh i no im i just hope they dont take long to sort it all out there waitin on prof from d 3rd party at the mo

THE MASTER
02-06-2009, 22:00
inocent until proven guilty . that wot it used to be
dont back down. make them prove it was you and/or your car
:coffee:

paco
02-06-2009, 22:09

inocent until proven guilty . that wot it used to be
dont back down. make them prove it was you and/or your car
:coffee:
defo want back down

Purple_rob
03-06-2009, 20:27
Markey what you been doing in his car if its sat there LOL :D

Seriously though what about if the cars still running around with your plates?

Ashy
03-06-2009, 21:01
Get a letter from your boss saying you were at work. Get a letter from a garage saying the car hasn't been repaired. Jobs a goodun :)

Also try not to use so much text speak its hard to read!