PDA

View Full Version : EBC Supplier at work

Kenobi
02-06-2009, 16:03
We just picked up a nice lil supplier at work, EBC.

Has anyone ever used them for thier disks and pads?

I have used them for greenstuff pads but realistically couldnt tell the difference.

gtmatt
02-06-2009, 16:13
i used green stuff pads and ebc grovved discs and they were great , you get very low dust emisson on the green stuff pads as well :)

Kenobi
02-06-2009, 16:14
i used green stuff pads and ebc grovved discs and they were great , you get very low dust emisson on the green stuff pads as well :)

What did you pay? would you buy them again yeah?

phase i 16 v turbo
02-06-2009, 16:28
There was a problem with there disks in the early days with cracking, not used them since.

Billy-G
02-06-2009, 16:31
There was a problem with there disks in the early days with cracking, not used them since.

The earler pads, around about the lateish 90's, were utter hoop as well.

All about marketing back then. Don't know if its changed. I'll stick to my DS's.

Kenobi
03-06-2009, 11:26
Ah I wonder if things have changed?

Thanks for CHAT guys.

Im picking up quite a few cool suppliers now. Anyone want to suggest some for me? Parts wise?

Billy-G
03-06-2009, 12:16
Ah I wonder if things have changed?

Thanks for CHAT guys.

Im picking up quite a few cool suppliers now. Anyone want to suggest some for me? Parts wise?

Not sure what you mean by the highlighted 'chat' Kenobi. People only gave honest feedback.

To put it straight though, would I personally buy them again? No, I would not.

Sorry if thats not the answer you were looking for mate.:(

phase i 16 v turbo
03-06-2009, 12:22
ARP Racing can you get hold of there bits cheap?

Tiny Tim
03-06-2009, 13:04
Green stuff pads suck donkey d1ck. They're crumblier than the crumbliest, flakiest milk chocolate.

http://www.thebritishshoppe.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/cad_flake_miva.jpg

paul b
03-06-2009, 13:08

LOL...that supplier and cheap cannot be linked in the same sentance...LOL

phase i 16 v turbo
03-06-2009, 13:36
LOL...that supplier and cheap cannot be linked in the same sentance...LOL

No harm in trying ;)

Kenobi
03-06-2009, 17:34
Not sure what you mean by the highlighted 'chat' Kenobi. People only gave honest feedback.

To put it straight though, would I personally buy them again? No, I would not.

Sorry if thats not the answer you were looking for mate.:(

No mate the CHAT in big letters was reference to me getting PMs of people I dont even know LOL telling me people get upset when i post my general chat in general chat.

I appreciate all feedback as I dont have to push any of these products if they crap that will do for me and i wont try and sell them.

Thnaks again guys.

Kenobi
03-06-2009, 17:44

Ive not heard of them mate. pm me a list of companies.

D4WNO
03-06-2009, 17:46
ARP - Do you mean the bolts/fasteners company or AP Racing?

Kenobi
03-06-2009, 18:08
ARP - Do you mean the bolts/fasteners company or AP Racing?

Oh, I have AP racing, they in cov and supply us with some clutches etc.

Billy-G
03-06-2009, 18:11
No mate the CHAT in big letters was reference to me getting PMs of people I dont even know LOL telling me people get upset when i post my general chat in general chat.

I appreciate all feedback as I dont have to push any of these products if they crap that will do for me and i wont try and sell them.

Thnaks again guys.

Tell them to fluck off. You're a valued member of this club, and have been since back when I was 2IC.

You want to talk about your business venture, fill yer boots mate, and bloody good luck with it. Some people just get jealous when they see someone else having a crack at making some coin:agree:

D4WNO
03-06-2009, 18:19
Oh, I have AP racing, they in cov and supply us with some clutches etc.

I understand their pads are pretty good, half our lot were driving round Germany on our last Ring trip trying to get some lol

JRP
03-06-2009, 18:40
Tell them to fluck off. You're a valued member of this club, and have been since back when I was 2IC.

You want to talk about your business venture, fill yer boots mate, and bloody good luck with it. Some people just get jealous when they see someone else having a crack at making some coin:agree:

bang on that! kenobi, apart from being a top bloke... is commited to making a business work. As for people moaning about what you post where... are they that bored?? somtimes feels like i need to go behind the bike shed for a fag around here

Kenobi
03-06-2009, 18:48
bang on that! kenobi, apart from being a top bloke... is commited to making a business work. As for people moaning about what you post where... are they that bored?? somtimes feels like i need to go behind the bike shed for a fag around here

Man they've got bike sheds????

Meet me after French for a magical cigerette.