View Full Version : respray

Shakes
02-06-2009, 12:58
i know its a few months away, as i have few bits and bobs to the engine, but a respray is a big decion that i gotta get right, so been messin with photoshop,
any opinions on colour? i quite like theys 2 so far.....

BriC
02-06-2009, 13:05
Yeh they both look good. The red one is different.. kinda cool! Electric blue is one of my favourite colours too!

Kenobi
02-06-2009, 14:00
Black is the better of the 2. IMO.

djinuk
02-06-2009, 14:17
I was thining the other day how nice an r5 would look in a mallard green (the green that fords used to come in , metallic) or failing that a sorrento green (similar to the mallard but instead a peugeot colour , again metallic) look up these to colors as they are both very o/e looking yet clean and fresh.

They are both dark greens

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/PaulR/DSC01898.jpg)

Kenobi
02-06-2009, 15:08
sod paint get it wrapped.

Shakes
02-06-2009, 15:11
not finding any images of theys shades so for now this green doesnt look bad

JRP
02-06-2009, 15:20
full inside and out spray and rust fixed... hmmmmm money money money

Shakes
26-06-2009, 04:11
ok as we know im working on my body work, in the near future ive tryed all sorts of kits etc, & maybee im getting old but this is the style im liking & pritty sure ill go for the pic is far from complete & looking rough atm, but oppinions would be appresiated , however i need a big favour if someone would be so kind, im trying to hide my front indicaters with some bright l.e,d;s mounted behind the grill, therfore id like to also smoth my side repeaters, so im thinking of going for some vitaoni californian wing mirrors with built in indecators, for mot perposes and also descrete style, if someone has theys would be so kind to snap a photo at a simular angle to this photo and email it to me at johnlfothergill@yahoo.co.uk
id be greatfull thanx:agree:

rs250nut
27-06-2009, 10:57
The last picture looks the tits luke, take one slat out of the grill though:)
P.s your not still running the car at two bar are you?:eek:

Shakes
29-06-2009, 06:01
nope running at just 13 psi at the mo got rid of the stupid duel boost gauge, & running of the actuator, just got my lc-1 fitted gonna try run it at 16 psi.
i made some slight changes since that pic got a set of phaze 1 archs and halo lights.
but going to try keep the bodywork as standard as i can should look good ill keep ya posted.;)
again as u can see this pic is very rough ill tidy it up @ the end, still waiting for a pic of them mirrors pleaseeeee;)