PDA

View Full Version : my 1st event of many

Shakes
30-05-2009, 21:15
As im new to the club this was my 1st event, & my 1st chance to meet all you lovley people;)
i had a fantasic weekend, thanks to everyone at rotc you made me very welcome :)
from what ive seen i love the fighting spirit of this club you never leave a man behind, if someone has a problem everyones straight there mucking in to sort it, its fantastic!!!
keep up the good work all:cool:
ps my new name is shi#ter thanks for that steve :laugh::laugh::wasntme::laugh::laugh:

D4WNO
30-05-2009, 21:33
from what ive seen i love the fighting spirit of this club you never leave a man behind, if someone has a problem everyones straight there mucking in to sort it, its

Couldn't agree more, we've got some awesome members :agree:

It was really nice to meet you Luke and am glad to hear you enjoyed yourself :)

jesus in the seat of a 5
30-05-2009, 22:16
:agree:..glad i managed to convince you to join...;) and dint put you off...:laugh:, agreed it was a blinding event with blinding people....as usual..:D

JRP
30-05-2009, 22:18
brap was good well friday... what i remember hahaha

J8TRO
30-05-2009, 22:24
I'll Second that ****ter.......Top event, top people;)

Whoever ordered the weather please bring it with you to the next event, I now have a truckers arm! Wooooo

Thanks to Scoff and Big Steve for helping my mate Morg sort his starting / immobilizer issue.......

Camping was eventful.....I think the aim was to piss off security with the biggest hobo style bin fire. Although I must admit I was very grateful to be standing next to one dodging green toxic flames, at least the fire was safe and not placed on a wooden flamable pallet!:wasntme:

Journey home was eventful too! my dodgy sunroof decided to 50% decamp as we spiritly drove along the A14 :eek: It fliped 180 degrees from the passenger side to the drivers side, i could see the bugger from my drivers window....... Another post will follow soon with photos and the title, "where can I get a new one of these!"

Thank RTOC

Big Steve - Raider
01-06-2009, 21:19
ps my new name is shi#ter thanks for that steve :laugh::laugh::wasntme::laugh::laugh:

Pleased to help Sh1tter my old mate!!! :D :laugh:

Glad you had a good time mate, as i said to you on the night this is a great little club & you'll get out of it what you put into it! ;)

Mods can we get Sh1tter's name changed? :laugh: