PDA

View Full Version : Santa Pod- ON THE DAY INFO, PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE RUNNING OR SPECTATING

stuTHC
28-05-2009, 11:14
Gates open at 8am.

Enterence is free to members AND non members- There will nobody on the gate so just keep driving through to the grandstand area (keep to the left all the way around once you get through the gates, we will be parked behind the grandstand)

Those with tickets should report to the sign on office from 8.30am onwards to exchange the tickets for a wrist band, at this point you MUST SHOW A FULL VALID UK DRIVING LICENCE OR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RUN.

We have a list of those who have bought tickets already, so if you have lost your ticket dont worry, see me, clee or miller on the day.

Anybody wanting tickets on the day should see either me, clee or miller, our mobile phone numbers are on our profiles, and will also be left with the sign on office staff. Please do not try to give the sign on staff cash for a wristband, they will only except tickets.

The strip opens at 9am. We will have 45mins-1hour for lunch around 12. The track will shut at 5pm.

Camping will be £10 per person (not the previously announced £5) this is due to us now having to pay for an enterance ticket to the RWYB the next day at £10 per person. (The club is in effect subsidising the camping cost by £5 per person.) We will collect the money from you once we are all camped up and having a few beers.
Ill find out later today where we are camping, ive asked for the field at the end of the strip near the toilets and away from the owners house, ill update as soon as i know.

only other thing to do is have fun :D

see you all there :)

any questions?

James_Surridge G1 5 GTT
28-05-2009, 11:26
All good mate:agree:

stuTHC
28-05-2009, 11:34
**Edit** the eagle eyed may notice that the above info has changed, 2 mins after i hit the post button pod phoned me to say we no longer need the insurance disclaimer for spectators (those running on the strip have it on the ticket) so we no longer need someone on the gate, result, that's just saved us £150!

Camping will be down the far end of the strip this year, we'll away from the owner house, party!! :D

btw- if anybody needs owt, give me a bell- 07890410980.

Mart
28-05-2009, 11:55
Nice work Stu. You deserve a Tricky-sized hand pat on the back for all the effort you've put into this event :agree:

IANMM
28-05-2009, 12:05
**Edit** the eagle eyed may notice that the above info has changed, 2 mins after i hit the post button pod phoned me to say we no longer need the insurance disclaimer for spectators (those running on the strip have it on the ticket) so we no longer need someone on the gate, result, that's just saved us £150!

Camping will be down the far end of the strip this year, we'll away from the owner house, party!! :D

btw- if anybody needs owt, give me a bell- 07890410980.

any chance someone could do a google image earth picture showing the camping area as im confused.com on where it is :)

Bigfoot
28-05-2009, 12:18
any chance someone could do a google image earth picture showing the camping area as im confused.com on where it is :)

Im taking a guess at there

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Wellingborough+NN297XA,+UK&sll=51.808615,-4.042969&sspn=14.969344,43.505859&ie=UTF8&ll=52.234141,-0.599345&spn=0.003614,0.010622&t=h&z=17

Ashy
28-05-2009, 12:25
I'm soo excited :)

fidos got a raider
28-05-2009, 13:36
Just thoguht id say a massive thank you for the people that sorted the event out.Thanks lets hope all goes well

JRP
28-05-2009, 13:38
Just thoguht id say a massive thank you for the people that sorted the event out.Thanks lets hope all goes well

Lets hope its as good as last year

jesus in the seat of a 5
28-05-2009, 14:42

:agree:..well done peeps, some good folk make up this club...:niceone: