PDA

View Full Version : Unused parts raffle

Misky
27-05-2009, 13:28
I was thinking that we could do a raffle of unwanted/unused parts with the profits going to a charity.
Have a deadline of parts to be posted to a senior club member then list the parts and sell ticket numbers in the club shop. I have a few things I would put in, plus it will be laugh!
Just a thought. :D

markey b
27-05-2009, 14:22
i've got about 7 used head gaskets i can bring to the plate...

on a more serious note, sounds like a good idea

bye_all_c_ya
30-05-2009, 08:28
im sure ive got little bits that could be used :)

Kenobi
30-05-2009, 09:52
Agreed. Misky, what charity? Can we have a poll so RTOC can select a charity? I think we all need to decide that 1st.:agree:

R5GTTRaider
30-05-2009, 11:00
Agreed. Misky, what charity? Can we have a poll so RTOC can select a charity? I think we all need to decide that 1st.:agree:
best idea, or people can put there sugestion, personaly would be a cancer charity, as they did a decent job looking after my nan,sadly was terminal, but thats what id recommend,:agree:

Kenobi
30-05-2009, 11:37
I think everyone has a charity in mind. Mine would be a charity called Tommy's for premature and ill babies.:agree:

We should have a good think what we want to do. Perhaps a charity like wounded or disabled soldiers? Ya know we all benifit from the boys out there and I know we got a few squaddies that can help us out.

J$£5GTT
31-05-2009, 19:15
maybe we could charge 10p a pm sent....an send that to charity...
:cartman: