PDA

View Full Version : help needed about joinin rtoc!!

bigdikky5
25-05-2009, 19:20
First post!

im wantin to join and do pod this week with all you lot in my old 5gt t. is there anyway i could paymy membership fee 2 sum 1 in person at pod as im really poop n dont have paypal to join over that. and if i join would i get discount for the day or is it a member only day. cheers richard

Penfold aka The Dealer
25-05-2009, 19:33
Richard i dont see it being a problem, Your best bet is to PM clee direct and to see if he can put a ticket for the pod to one side (thats if you want to run your car up the strip)

If you just want to spectate its free anyway, Chris Miller would be the best person to speak to at the pod about joining the club...

We do memberships in the post etc.

bigdikky5
25-05-2009, 20:02
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Richard i dont see it being a problem, Your best bet is to PM clee direct and to see if he can put a ticket for the pod to one side (thats if you want to run your car up the strip)

If you just want to spectate its free anyway, Chris Miller would be the best person to speak to at the pod about joining the club...

We do memberships in the post etc.
thats sound m8 cheers. il pm and get somat sorted. and yep im another hopin me tubby make it the quarter ideally. ill service it n see how it goes tho!!!! cheers bud