PDA

View Full Version : On the road

MR TURBO
22-05-2009, 18:19
I was just on my way home driving through kingswood and thought i glimpsed a R5....My thoughts were right who was to come dipping through sh5tie with the biggest grin of love for his 5 on his face RTOC emblazoned big time on the sunstrip......Brap Brap I'm no longer the only one in the village lol:laugh::laugh: Nice to see tho as the last time i saw him it was only 10 seconds around the corner with the bonnet up having problems......Jeez you moving out all that gear where's me indicators i'm beginning to lose faith & belief in the holy path :laugh:

jesus in the seat of a 5
22-05-2009, 18:24
I was just on my way home driving through kingswood and thought i glimpsed a R5....My thoughts were right who was to come dipping through sh5tie with the biggest grin of love for his 5 on his face RTOC emblazoned big time on the sunstrip......Brap Brap I'm no longer the only one in the village lol:laugh::laugh: Nice to see tho as the last time i saw him it was only 10 seconds around the corner with the bonnet up having problems......Jeez you moving out all that gear where's me indicators i'm beginning to lose faith & belief in the holy path :laugh:

:laugh:..never lose the faith {fan relay}...;), ill see what i can magic up...:D ohh "boyz in the wood"....:wasntme:

MR TURBO
22-05-2009, 18:27
:laugh:..never lose the faith {fan relay}...;), ill see what i can magic up...:D ohh "boyz in the wood"....:wasntme:

Hmmm:scratch: