PDA

View Full Version : Overhaul

RAGOONEY
19-05-2009, 17:19
Just about to refurb my carb. Does anyone know with the carb service kit do you get the o-ring for the mixture screw? Also want to run 16psi with a 130 main jet...would you recommend a 0.9 air corrector too or not? I know I will be wise to go to the rollers to get a proper fuelling set up after:)

rs250nut
19-05-2009, 18:13
Just about to refurb my carb. Does anyone know with the carb service kit do you get the o-ring for the mixture screw? Also want to run 16psi with a 130 main jet...would you recommend a 0.9 air corrector too or not? I know I will be wise to go to the rollers to get a proper fuelling set up after:)

Yes you, do buy it from the club and you get the throttle shaft seals too:)

Pete@Backyard Racing
19-05-2009, 22:40

do u mean 4 the idle mixture screw? if so, no u dont get it. the rubber o ring on the idle mixture screw is a non replaceable item it comes wiv the idle mixture screw from renault to my knowledge

mr bean aka pete
20-05-2009, 06:19
probably worth buying a new mixture screw as your refurbing the carb only a couple of quid from renault 7701034196 :)