PDA

View Full Version : Dr WHO collection

JRP
15-05-2009, 22:04
OK, i was laying down earlier, i hear an imense bang.... I go looking and i wonder along the archive basment i realise my doctor who magazines had fallen down all 12 smegging years worth... all over the show.

Well of course that ment i had to tidy the whole collection up, and ive now boxed the mags so they dont get damaged falling over again..

Question is i wonder how much its all worth. enjoy the pics... i know im not enjoying dusting it all.

leewild
16-05-2009, 00:45
bet that lots worth a fortune now like star wars stuff:)

5teve L
16-05-2009, 10:35
We just sold some star wars, thundercats & he-man figures on ebay, one figure made £50 as it was quite rare !!
Have a nose around on ebay John to see if you can find any of it..

JRP
16-05-2009, 10:41
We just sold some star wars, thundercats & he-man figures on ebay, one figure made £50 as it was quite rare !!
Have a nose around on ebay John to see if you can find any of it..

I wont be selling, it sipmly to get an insurance cover, i actualy keep unearthing more videos, im 19 short f a full collection of the available storys on vhs. hmmmm:laugh: im a nerd

leewild
16-05-2009, 11:35
no you have started your pension fund early :) very clever better than putting money in the bank ;)

JRP
16-05-2009, 11:39
ive been collecting since i was 7 lol god im old

UNICRONICUS
19-05-2009, 14:00
no you have started your pension fund early :) very clever better than putting money in the bank ;)

I'm hoping my little plan will yield me some extra pennies as I get older. I bought a whole load of limited edition generation 1 (or 2) Transformers toys when Toys 'R' Us started selling them a few years back, all still in their original boxes, with seals the lot! I'm just hoping that they will appreciate in value the more I melt...