PDA

View Full Version : where to go holiday!!

djinuk
15-05-2009, 08:11
Well me and the mrs have been looking at going on holiday for the first time together (both young). Ive been abroad loads of times before (21 times to turkey) and may go Turkey again, however im just wondering where would be best. Its her first time abroad so would be nice to go somewhere interesting , as opposed to spain etc.

Original plan was to pay and go this year, but due to the crap times we decided to put the cash aside this year, but go next year instead.

In the past ive always been on holiday with a fair few folks and i am wondering if just us 2 will be a bit boring , therefore i might ask my friend and his gf if they would like to come along to help share the company.

LampsR5
15-05-2009, 08:46
if you want a chilled out holiday where you can go swim with turtles/crazy ass fish in the sea and just totally lounge out....the Maldives would be your best bet as they wont be there in the next 10 years or so.

My mom and dad recently went and said it was amazing, on the other hand ive been looking at st lucia - which also looks a beutiful place. Both expensive though.

Oooooorrr.....if you want a laugh go to Amsterdam :D went there for my 18th and its all ****s and giggles even with your mrs lol.

leewild
15-05-2009, 08:53
abersoch wales;)

djinuk
15-05-2009, 09:19
Well i am after somwhere thats chilled and you dont feel the need to go out of your way way to do stuff, however id like the opportunity for a boat trip or 2 , maybe to see some cool areas of the countries or failing that take on some cool activites. However saying that keeping costs down would be a massive benefit.

Tiny Tim
15-05-2009, 09:27
I hear Mexico's nice this time of year.

djinuk
15-05-2009, 09:29
I hear Mexico's nice this time of year.

always 1 joker :P

JRP
15-05-2009, 09:34
You could go to pompiie and see the sights? maybe Japan... visit nintendo?

Maybe just maybe you could go tadworth and help me with my car?

Tiny Tim
15-05-2009, 09:36

Ahh, the famous sights of Tadworth... 'The Crack of Jerpa'

djinuk
15-05-2009, 09:43
You could go to pompiie and see the sights? maybe Japan... visit nintendo?

hehe , id love to mate, but i dont seem so great with the r5's i fix them but they stay broken :( , i wudnt want to jynx your car.

Bigfoot
15-05-2009, 09:48
Went to Egypt end of January on an All inclusive holiday. Easily to relax, just by the red sea so great for scuba diving and snorkling. Plus can haggle the prices with all of them :) Local beer is not badly priced. Imported spirits cost a fortune though.

Big Steve - Raider
15-05-2009, 09:53
From what I saw on the Apprentice the other night it looks like Margate is Hip & Happening & the new place to be seen! :crap: :laugh:

UNICRONICUS
15-05-2009, 10:45
I know where you'er coming from mate having to spend 1-2 weeks (or maybe more) with just the missus, it scared me too! :cry:It all fairness though we have had a great time on the past two holidays that we have taken together as you also meet friends whilst on holiday anyway, there's no escaping it! But if you are after a really good time, guaranteed, I would consider skiiing/snowboarding. Plan your holiday around the Jan-March time next year to somewhere like Austria, France, Switzerland or even Canada/USA, you won't regret it and you will have something to laugh and talk about for the whole duration of the holiday! I hope we can go skiing again next year as I would really like to brush up on my already crapola skills!