PDA

View Full Version : MMPHORG games

djinuk
13-05-2009, 07:49
Just wondering if anybody ever plays multiplayer dedicated games.

I speant a large part of life kicking about on runescape (free browser version) a certain amount of time on Final Fantasy Online.. And then a massive part of my life on World of Warcraft, which every 6 months or so i feel the need to go back onto to play.

JRP
13-05-2009, 10:24
Just wondering if anybody ever plays multiplayer dedicated games.

I speant a large part of life kicking about on runescape (free browser version) a certain amount of time on Final Fantasy Online.. And then a massive part of my life on World of Warcraft, which every 6 months or so i feel the need to go back onto to play.

I bought world of war craft. but the fee's got to me its alot of money, so felt i should really play it alot, thing is if i restared it now, would it be any good? i mean the server / game i get popped into

djinuk
13-05-2009, 10:31
yea i should imagine so, there is always new servers being created. The problem i had is the average player on there does not seem to work, so therefore they play it 24/7 meaning everybody else advances are rates much quicker than myself which kidna sucked, still a good game though if you have some time to burn.. which i dont anymore :P As for the fee's i think its about £8 a month which isnt to bad really as the blizzard team do a lot to keep the game updating and new.

R5GTTRaider
13-05-2009, 12:25
i play cod4, live for speed, and dark orbit

tiff_lee
13-05-2009, 19:09
I play multiplayer online games mainly shooters such as UT3, TF2, COD4 etc

I haven't played an online rpg since the beta of WoW and I dare not again as I know that will be the end of my life.

Shakes
22-05-2009, 23:27
i lost 3 years of my life to world of warcraft....STAY AWAY FROM IT!!!!:mad:
However if you do wanna lose ur life to it i have 4 full epic lvl 80's id trade for car bits ;)

MikeA
23-05-2009, 12:14
Im just startin got get into L4D. Pretty cool.

tiff_lee
24-05-2009, 15:41
Im just startin got get into L4D. Pretty cool.
Aye good fun definitely a game you can just jump into for some quick action

MikeA
24-05-2009, 19:17
Aye good fun definitely a game you can just jump into for some quick action

Yeah its good, those witch things though freak me out :wasntme: