PDA

View Full Version : Someone been ***king about with my account??

Big Steve - Raider
11-05-2009, 17:29
According to this website i'm now called:

Big Steve- Raider Rather than
Big Steve - Raider

Has a Moderator been removing a space from my name or something??

Only a space I know but i've just had to request a new password to find all this out?? :scratch::scratch::scratch::scratch::scratch::scra tch:

R5GTTRaider
11-05-2009, 17:32
mm strange could be a glitch?

D4WNO
11-05-2009, 17:43
That's really strange :confused: I'll ask Scoff if he can track any changes made to your account

Penfold aka The Dealer
11-05-2009, 18:42
Wernt me...

minty83
11-05-2009, 18:47
i had problems a few months back.. was as if some was hacking my account.. change my details been fine since as far as im aware

Penfold aka The Dealer
11-05-2009, 19:23
Very strange, tbh for as mod/admin to change details on anybody accounts it means logging into a few screens and clciking on certians things & confirming it... not something that could happen by mistake.

I know i often made mistake when setting up accounts when we transfered to the new website & i made a few mistake's.... so i dont tend to touch that side of the admin site...

stuTHC
11-05-2009, 22:43
Very strange, tbh for as mod/admin to change details on anybody accounts it means logging into a few screens and clciking on certians things & confirming it... not something that could happen by mistake.

not so fast there penfold, it could happen by mistake, especially say, ohh, i dunno, if you were looking in the admin pages for addresses to send stand passes too for the PPC event. And say if you accidently typed dave sbs into big steves user name box, instead of the search for user box, which is in exactly the same place on the page on the search for members tab, and then press enter, it would rename steve as dave sbs, not that id know owt about that, and god forbid ever do owt like that :innocent:

if that did happen, and then the moderator realised his mistake and renamed him big steve- raider, rather than big steve - raider, that'd explain it.

so go on then? any one of you idiot mods done owt like that today? :D

Scoff
11-05-2009, 22:49
nice work :wasntme:

Big Steve - Raider
12-05-2009, 12:16
Looooooooooooook out!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::sad2: :laugh:

I thought i smelt a big fat rat!!

I'm sure you'll get it sorted!

stuTHC
12-05-2009, 17:13
there you go Mr, have your space back :D

Big Steve - Raider
12-05-2009, 20:03
:yeah::goodJob::cool2::uhhuh::guitarhero::crush::n iceone: Woo Hoo i've got me space back!!!

Thanks Stu! ;)

Andrew Cooke
12-05-2009, 20:04
I think I preferred you without the space :scratch:

Big Steve - Raider
Ok, new question, why does the website keep putting a space in my smilies???? :scratch: :rolleyes::sad2:

First i'm short of a space, now i'm feckin cursed with a space??! :sad:

BriC
:yeah::goodJob::cool2::uhhuh::guitarhero::crush::n iceone: Woo Hoo i've got me space back!!!

Thanks Stu! ;)

You know how I feel when Scoff signed me up to this site as Bric.. :scared::laugh: