PDA

View Full Version : slight over reaction!!!

Nayls
10-05-2009, 22:27
to say the least!!!!!

regarding this!!
http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=6800

i cant comment in there as it's been locked!

What on earth happened to people's sense of humour on here????

it was a tongue in cheek comment! you know me better than that jee!!!

yes the car does have a leak where i mentioned in that thread,but it's easily sorted!

i cant believe the reaction! :laugh::wasntme:

Ashy
10-05-2009, 22:31
:dearme:

Scoff
10-05-2009, 22:37
It definately read like you were having a pop mate, so it probably apeared like that to most other folk too. I'll edit the title a bit since it still looks bad for pool ole' jesus ;)

jesus in the seat of a 5
10-05-2009, 22:37
"it was a tongue in cheek comment! you know me better than that jee!!!"

Maybe so buddy but peeps who dont know the long haired addict of the problem child they call 5 may read that and think otherwise, ahh well as long as you take me doggin an` soon then i guess we are still bum chum`s...:laugh:.
remeber people who give a sheeet` allways defend their corner and its easy to take things to heart when you genuinely feel you try to do the right thing most times...;)

So i guess you best put those tinted windows to good use down on the weymouth common with ole jeez..:hump:....:smokin:

TrixNFlix
10-05-2009, 22:40
cool, were are all one big happy family again :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:: agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::a gree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

BriC
10-05-2009, 22:41
Got to say Nayls mate, it didn't really come across as a tongue in cheek post - no smiley faces or anything to give it away, and over the internet there wasn't really a telltale sign as to whether you were being serious or not, and it seemed pretty serious to me.

Either way - glad you're not genuinely p!ssed off with Jesus, as he is a good geeza :)

Nayls
10-05-2009, 22:43
Tbh the problem was that i unexpectedly had to go out! so i could'nt be online :(

jesus in the seat of a 5
10-05-2009, 22:56
Thanks for you kind word and support peeps , not that its about taking sides etc and all that childish stuff but its nice to know that folks feel that way and it just enforces what i say when i tell people just how nice the club is an how genuine and helpfull nearly everyone is in this club, nayls has pm`d now and harmony {as stated above} is thankfully restored.................:yeah:

BriC
10-05-2009, 22:57
Thanks for you kind word and support peeps , not that its about taking sides etc and all that childish stuff but its nice to know that folks feel that way and it just enforces what i say when i tell people just how nice the club is an how genuine and helpfull nearly everyone is in this club, nayls has pm`d now and harmony {as stated above} is thankfully restored.................:yeah:

So the lord has forgiven his sins? :D

rhys0_0
10-05-2009, 23:00
So the lord has forgiven his sins? :D

You just been watching the davici code? :laugh:

JRP
10-05-2009, 23:08
It was a load of people getting involved, hmmm typical...

Shame i talk to you alot nayls, and know you didnt mean it.

What a load of gay pointless posting... yet more joys of rtoc

And actualy who cant like jesus?? nie on impossible not to like the man

BriC
10-05-2009, 23:11

Problem is mate, is it's a public forum on the tinterweb. Post a thread, and people are bound to stick their nose in! :)

Sparkie
10-05-2009, 23:45
Jesus, you are just sore that i kicked ur butt in the mighty micra.... i definately had about 1bhp more than you.:laugh:

Shakes
11-05-2009, 00:40
hurray im glad you guys sorted that misunderstanding,
and im even more glad i havnt got tinted windows and im never going to weymouth lol :laugh::agree:

jesus in the seat of a 5
11-05-2009, 05:36
Jesus, you are just sore that i kicked ur butt in the mighty micra.... i definately had about 1bhp more than you.:laugh:

:laugh:..i had the start on you but my micra had just be valeted and my foot kept slipping...:laugh:

DaveMayGTT
11-05-2009, 09:18

Yes people do like posting gay pointless stuff here dont they :laugh:

JRP
11-05-2009, 10:39
Yes people do like posting gay pointless stuff here dont they :laugh:

glad you got it ;)