PDA

View Full Version : Non member access

SP33DY
09-05-2009, 20:30
For some reason my automatic login failed tonight and all I was presented with was the non member access which obviously includes the CHAT area.

Now all it takes is someone to load up the RTOC page and they've got access to all the details of the old members who are asking for the £10 renewal.

Obviously it doesn't effect me as I'm quite a new member however having been a victim of fraud in the past I'm quite careful now.

Whilst I appreciate that as a non paying member they have no other way of posting a request for there £10 renewal but how about once it's been approved the thread is removed?

Only a suggestion.

Steve

Miller
11-05-2009, 19:47
For some reason my automatic login failed tonight and all I was presented with was the non member access which obviously includes the CHAT area.

Now all it takes is someone to load up the RTOC page and they've got access to all the details of the old members who are asking for the £10 renewal.

Obviously it doesn't effect me as I'm quite a new member however having been a victim of fraud in the past I'm quite careful now.

Whilst I appreciate that as a non paying member they have no other way of posting a request for there £10 renewal but how about once it's been approved the thread is removed?

Only a suggestion.

Steve

Hi steve

I have just removed all the threads that have been sorted and no longer need help.

Chris:)