PDA

View Full Version : Yessssssssssssssssss

Bod
06-05-2009, 21:36
BARCA come on one all:smokin:

5alldaway
06-05-2009, 21:39
come on birmingham city! we are premier league say we are premier league!

LampsR5
06-05-2009, 22:07
they was robbed its a fkin joke. Im a hardcore united fan to the heart but that bull**** that i just saw was pure crap!. Barcelona are pathetic to be going through after that, 14 shots 1 on target..

Chelsea was robbed simple as, ive never seen such a pathetic ref! i hope he gets run over on his way out of stamford bridge after that performance!

The new Bill J
06-05-2009, 22:15
I thought it was hilarious :D

Drogba kicking off was moment of the season. If it wasn't for him going down like a sack of spuds every five minutes, there wouldn't have been that much stoppage time and Barca' wouldn't have scored :laugh:

As much as I hate Man' utd, I can see them running rings round Barca' :(

5alldaway
06-05-2009, 22:25
it will be a cracking final, i cant pick a winner, barca have the best attack in the whole of europe, man u aint shabby either but are more solid through the whole team

anyways how can anyone be a man u fan when they dont live in manchester???

The new Bill J
06-05-2009, 22:36
barca have the best attack in the whole of europe,

Which is why it took them over 90 minutes to get a shot on target tonight? ;)

Barca' are damn good, but they seem to struggle against premiership teams. I think they'll do better against utd, and I think they'll score. However both their first choice centre backs are out, and when you've got the likes of Rooney, Ronaldo and Berbatov running at you (well, not Berbatov, he wouldn't run if his life depended on it), you want to be at full strength at the back.

I think it has the potential to be a high scoring game. Whether it will be or not, who knows?

JRP
06-05-2009, 22:40
they was robbed its a fkin joke. Im a hardcore united fan to the heart but that bull**** that i just saw was pure crap!. Barcelona are pathetic to be going through after that, 14 shots 1 on target..

Chelsea was robbed simple as, ive never seen such a pathetic ref! i hope he gets run over on his way out of stamford bridge after that performance!

Indeed chelsea were robbed, as i also robbed i feel the bookies now (shame)

I may add barca were far from pathetic, infact they were good, constant closing down and pressure, guess what ... it payed off.

Chelsea were also solid, but the stronger looking team on the ball... barca all night long

5alldaway
06-05-2009, 22:41
messi, eto, henry, thats all i can say, rooney will just end up getting sent off anyway so u can rule him out, ok ronaldo is good but he aint as good as lionel messi

anyway best player in the world? steven gerrard

LampsR5
06-05-2009, 22:41
it will be a cracking final, i cant pick a winner, barca have the best attack in the whole of europe, man u aint shabby either but are more solid through the whole team

anyways how can anyone be a man u fan when they dont live in manchester???

dont even go there lol its been my one team since i was 3 years old, i dont swap and change like you see these villa/chelsea/liverpool fans that decide to start supporting the teams that are performing in the spur of the moment.

btw barca should lose they wont have abidal, dani alves and no marquez also puyol is injured

LampsR5
06-05-2009, 22:42
Indeed chelsea were robbed, as i also robbed i feel the bookies now (shame)

I may add barca were far from pathetic, infact they were good, constant closing down and pressure, guess what ... it payed off.

Chelsea were also solid, but the stronger looking team on the ball... barca all night long

no i didnt say their performance were pathetic their shooting was and also, the way in which they squeezed into the final was. they are a superb team football wise, but they didnt deserve that win.

5alldaway
06-05-2009, 22:43
dont even go there lol its been my one team since i was 3 years old, i dont swap and change like you see these villa/chelsea/liverpool fans that decide to start supporting the teams that are performing in the spur of the moment.

btw barca should lose they wont have abidal, dani alves and no marquez also puyol is injured

haha ever been to old trafford? if you have please scan a copy of a ticket

LampsR5
06-05-2009, 22:46
been three times over the years, wtf?? you trying to say i have no right in supporting my team because i cant afford the sky high ticket prices????

lets also remember its not down the road from me, so a day out to watch one game would cost me £100 or more depending on the ticket price at the time, inc petrol and food/drink etc. lol im more than happy going down the pub and watching the games for now.

The new Bill J
06-05-2009, 22:48
messi, eto, henry, thats all i can say,

They all did brilliantly in the two games against Chelsea didn't they? ;)

Henry wasn't even playing tonight, but I think he still did more than Eto!

LampsR5
06-05-2009, 22:49
aye they missed henry tonight

5alldaway
06-05-2009, 22:50
all i can say is support your local team, maybe if you supported your local team then your support may give them more of a chance to succeed, anyway where are you from?

LampsR5
06-05-2009, 22:50
birmingham/dudley/wolvo/west brom, never been brought up to support a local team, only ever supported man u

5alldaway
06-05-2009, 22:51
They all did brilliantly in the two games against Chelsea didn't they? ;)

Henry wasn't even playing tonight, but I think he still did more than Eto!

they got through didnt they so obviously they did do enough, its a team game afterall lol

5alldaway
06-05-2009, 22:54
birmingham/dudley/wolvo/west brom, never been brought up to support a local team, only ever supported man u

FAIL! there must be about 50 other teams you can follow before you even set foot in manchester, why support them when you have nothing to do with the area? is it because they win everything and you dont like to be disappointed?

sphinX
06-05-2009, 22:54
Chelsea wounded....Going to be a better final though

LampsR5
06-05-2009, 22:56
FAIL! there must be about 50 other teams you can follow before you even set foot in manchester, why support them when you have nothing to do with the area? is it because they win everything and you dont like to be disappointed?

lol w/e i couldnt give two ****s what people think about me supporting man u, as i said its only been the one team ive followed due to my old man being a fan from an early age.

5alldaway
06-05-2009, 23:00
im getting nowhere so im going to shut up now lol

LampsR5
06-05-2009, 23:01
:cooter: lol....nah i see your point, but as i said i cant just stop and support a local team after 16 years or so

JRP
06-05-2009, 23:03
I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
Pretty bubbles in the air
They fly so high,
Nearly reach the sky
Then like my dreams,
They fade and die

Fortune's always hiding
I've looked everywhere
I'm forever blowing bubbles
Pretty bubbles in the air