PDA

View Full Version : Fitting my innovate lc-1, help

Dan O'Neill
04-05-2009, 14:28
As my 5 is almost ready to go back on the road I thought I'd get it fitted ive printed the instructions had a good read though sort of understood it all, Im having a little bit of trouble with the earthing points it says the blue and white wires are ground/earth and should be earthed together but not on the same lug? also one of the gauges wires has to be earthed with the white wire? Can anyone explain this to me a little more easier than the way they have wrote it. Thanks in advance.

dangerous dave
04-05-2009, 17:06
drop marc a pm or even big Dan C as im sure they have them running and are always helpful.. :)

there might be a thread with said info but there are 4 million threads about lc1's....:crap:

Alex
04-05-2009, 17:48
I've not long fitted my LC1/DB gauge.

Re-read the instrcutions ;) and I think you'll find it says those wires have to be earthed at the same point and NOT to use multiple lugs at the same earth point.

In other words, solder the 2 wires together and use just one lug to earth them. ;)

Dan O'Neill
04-05-2009, 19:16
drop marc a pm or even big Dan C as im sure they have them running and are always helpful.. :)

there might be a thread with said info but there are 4 million threads about lc1's....:crap:

Marc has already said that he would help me if I need it.

Dan O'Neill
04-05-2009, 19:16
I've not long fitted my LC1/DB gauge.

Re-read the instrcutions ;) and I think you'll find it says those wires have to be earthed at the same point and NOT to use multiple lugs at the same earth point.

In other words, solder the 2 wires together and use just one lug to earth them. ;)

Yeah I think thats my problem not reading it properly, cheers