PDA

View Full Version : clutch??

renault5gtboi
04-05-2009, 07:50
ive got my engine in bits at the moment and as my clutch plate is showing signs of wear ime going to replace the clutch plate i have been using the 480t vealo, were can i get another of these from as i dont weant a aftermarket crappy one i want a genuine veleo one?? :) i have considerd a paddle clutch but due to funds bit too dear!! :)

Kenobi
04-05-2009, 08:09
ive got my engine in bits at the moment and as my clutch plate is showing signs of wear ime going to replace the clutch plate i have been using the 480t vealo, were can i get another of these from as i dont weant a aftermarket crappy one i want a genuine veleo one?? :) i have considerd a paddle clutch but due to funds bit too dear!! :)

AP Performance may do a clutch kit?
Just looking thru thier catologue and fk me it makes no sense at all to me. It dont say like fitment Renault 5 etc its all tech bollox.

ROB C2GTT
04-05-2009, 08:19
most motor factors dovaleo ones mate. Do you have a Unipart near you? they supply valeo clutches in their boxes i do know.

renault5gtboi
04-05-2009, 08:29
AP Performance may do a clutch kit?
Just looking thru thier catologue and fk me it makes no sense at all to me. It dont say like fitment Renault 5 etc its all tech bollox.

lol i know all pat number and serial number ect i hate it why carnt it just say modal and what type!! :mad: damm suppliers

renault5gtboi
04-05-2009, 08:30
most motor factors dovaleo ones mate. Do you have a Unipart near you? they supply valeo clutches in their boxes i do know.

nice one ill check it out hopefully come lucky lol :)