PDA

View Full Version : just been 4 a blast in the 5 to aberystwyth... brilliant

Blick
03-05-2009, 20:03
got up thismornin cleaned the 5 looked like a nice day so decided to take her for a good thrashin across to aberystwyth.... brilliant day of drivin!! there was times when i didnt come up behind another car for miles and miles and then when i did, obviously it got overtook!!!! ;) some great twisting roads to really test the gtt. used a tank of fuel but it was worth it :agree:

any1else done the same sorta thing on this sunny bank holiday wknd?? :cooter:

sphinX
03-05-2009, 20:20
Did this a couple of weekends ago on a sunday just like you with a few mates lol. Got up early had a chat, was a nice day so thrashed the cars over towards aber to a "beach" resort. Was really good day out, stopped played footie etc and then thrashed back at night fall :D Was a good test for the gtt with the starlet, integra and astra vxr! muchos fun! :agree:

BriC
03-05-2009, 20:27
got up thismornin cleaned the 5 looked like a nice day so decided to take her for a good thrashin across to aberystwyth.... brilliant day of drivin!! there was times when i didnt come up behind another car for miles and miles and then when i did, obviously it got overtook!!!! ;) some great twisting roads to really test the gtt. used a tank of fuel but it was worth it :agree:

Went to chesterfield in the campus (I know.. not quite as exciting as a GTT, but it handles quite well surprisingly, with it being lowered and with the Toyo Proxy's) which was a pretty good drive in places.. pretty damn busy though in places as well.

sphinX
03-05-2009, 20:28
Whats that I hear, blast to wales for the west midlands crew :laugh:

Ashy
03-05-2009, 22:04
We've got a static caravan in Borth, just down the coast form Abber!! Some brilliant roads over the tops around there!! I'd love to do that run in the 5 :agree:

Blick
04-05-2009, 09:38
Did this a couple of weekends ago on a sunday just like you with a few mates lol. Got up early had a chat, was a nice day so thrashed the cars over towards aber to a "beach" resort. Was really good day out, stopped played footie etc and then thrashed back at night fall :D Was a good test for the gtt with the starlet, integra and astra vxr! muchos fun! :agree:

yeah man i loved it!!! even had a go with a carrera s.....:laugh: round them sorta roads the 5 wasnt goin anywhere ;) quality day!!! be mint to go down in a convoy of 5s :p

Blick
04-05-2009, 09:40
Went to chesterfield in the campus (I know.. not quite as exciting as a GTT, but it handles quite well surprisingly, with it being lowered and with the Toyo Proxy's) which was a pretty good drive in places.. pretty damn busy though in places as well.

only problem these days with the traffic!!! i must have just been lucky yesturday. think if i`d have gone saturday or today it would of been a different story :rolleyes:

Blick
04-05-2009, 09:42
We've got a static caravan in Borth, just down the coast form Abber!! Some brilliant roads over the tops around there!! I'd love to do that run in the 5 :agree:

yeah some nice rds comin out over the top of them hills..... just need2 watch out for the sheep in the rd!!! thought i may of been havin lamb and mince sauce for tea :laugh:

rs250nut
04-05-2009, 10:13

I wish, my cars been of the road for two weeks now and it feels like someone has chopped my legs off. Damn demon tweeks hurry up with my parts:cry:

Blick
04-05-2009, 10:56
I wish, my cars been of the road for two weeks now and it feels like someone has chopped my legs off. Damn demon tweeks hurry up with my parts:cry:

yeah i have my fair share of times when shes off the rd waiting for parts!!! always seems to be when the suns out aswell :cry: