PDA

View Full Version : Hatton v Pacquiao

Deano
02-05-2009, 23:12
Does anyone know how to watch the fight on the web ??:crap:
And who do you thiinks gonna come out on top !

bye_all_c_ya
03-05-2009, 07:14
i know its late but i watch most films and sports on justin tv or livefootydoctor
just incase you ever want to see anythink else;)
you may wanna get the following players
tvants
sopcast
tvuplayer

raj
03-05-2009, 07:45
what an absolute pathetic attempt by hatton :dearme:

going from that fight, hatton is is nowhere close to Pacquiao standard.! hatton was out boxed in all areas. HE GOT ANNIHILATED!

Shakes
03-05-2009, 07:46
oki im off to bed afta a long night shift nn all, and check out the buckets i have for sale i need a mechanic soon :p

LampsR5
03-05-2009, 09:38
hatton = overrated simple as.

i said hed get destroyed just as i said amir khan would against the south american guy...

paper weight boxers

sphinX
03-05-2009, 09:46
To be fair....that was a lesson

Trevhib
03-05-2009, 09:50
Feck me. My heart was pounding watching Hatton get absolutely smashed around for exactly 5minutes and 59 seconds. What an incredible knockout.

And I thought Mayweather was good. I'm desperate to see those two fight now after Mayweather takes out Marquez.

I feel sorry for Ricky, surely that's got to be it now. :(

Nayls
03-05-2009, 11:01
Feck me. My heart was pounding watching Hatton get absolutely smashed around for exactly 5minutes and 59 seconds. What an incredible knockout.

And I thought Mayweather was good. I'm desperate to see those two fight now after Mayweather takes out Marquez.

I feel sorry for Ricky, surely that's got to be it now. :(

:agree:

mightymanx
03-05-2009, 11:03
hatton will have to retire now hes never been the same since mayweather took him apart.hes made his money time to quit beofre he gets hurt.
mayweather will beat marquez and set up a classic against the pac man :D

MR TURBO
03-05-2009, 11:05
i told my mate to bet on hatton losing in the second too.....He put about £50 down so he should be happy today......Maybe might show a little appreciation :laugh::laugh: i just didn't have enough time to put a bet down yesterday:cry:

Alex
03-05-2009, 11:05
I'm a bit gutted about that :(

I must admit I did think Pacman was going to win but I didn't think anyone in the world could KO Hatton in 2 rounds :eek:

Hatton has been the king of light welterweight for years now but it's surely time to call it a day - he'll never beat the likes of Pacman...

Brave and gutsey right to the end though, and I'm glad he's o.k. :agree:

JRP
03-05-2009, 11:54
New coach = FAIL,

Heathly life style between fights = FAIL

Start training Sooner = FAIL

Hatton FOR FECKS SAKE get back on the full english every day between fights.
Start training when people are saying its to late.
And dont every throw another fight....

Amir khan now this, at least i got the kahn fight right,

I even said hatton would get knocked down.... NEVER THOUGHT HE'D STAY DOWN