PDA

View Full Version : Crank 2

brooxy10985
02-05-2009, 19:24
Has anyone seen Crank 2 yet?
Is it worth watchin?:)

Blick
02-05-2009, 19:51
few mates seen it last wk and said it was well funny!!! def wanna see it myself :agree:

went2 see fast and furious last night... what a pile of cack that was :disagree:

tiff_lee
02-05-2009, 21:24
went2 see fast and furious last night... what a pile of cack that was :disagree:
You surprised? but then saying that it does feature two hollywood heavy weights, Vin Diesel and Paul Walker lol

Os8472
03-05-2009, 07:10
Crank2 was great, even my future ex wife liked it

Blick
03-05-2009, 09:05
You surprised? but then saying that it does feature two hollywood heavy weights, Vin Diesel and Paul Walker lol

not really but i did like the 1st 1 and it was the old cast so thought i`d have a look see....crashin through mountains in cars! what the f*** is that all about!? and all he could say was "hold on" like thats gonna help. :laugh: toss**s

Maka
03-05-2009, 09:18
rodriguez or however you spell it is one hot woman!!!

I couldnt work out wtf the car was at the en, i thought it was some new honda pretend off roader, till i realised it was the new scooby...and they made reference to it being a 10sec car. o my lord!!!!!

as for vin diesel he spends the entire film grunting or scowlin. i dont actually remember any dialogue.

but the film was good for something to do in a spare few hours.

crank 2 i want to see...the first one is brilliant!!!!!

Blick
03-05-2009, 09:22
rodriguez or however you spell it is one hot woman!!!

I couldnt work out wtf the car was at the en, i thought it was some new honda pretend off roader, till i realised it was the new scooby...and they made reference to it being a 10sec car. o my lord!!!!!

as for vin diesel he spends the entire film grunting or scowlin. i dont actually remember any dialogue.

but the film was good for something to do in a spare few hours.

crank 2 i want to see...the first one is brilliant!!!!!

shame letty wasnt in it long :( main reason i went2 see it!!! :laugh:

sphinX
03-05-2009, 09:47
Fast and Furious was alrite, like you said something to watch, bring out the boy racer in you lol.

As for crank 2, its a good film its so silly haha and over the top but thats what is was made for so enjoy it!

alister
03-05-2009, 19:59
crank 2 is worth a watch, in my opinion not as good as the first tho.
as for fast and the furious..... what the hell! its not really bad, its just not good, its basically a nothing film, a sunday afternoon tv film, infact its not even that good as sunday afternoon films are normally pretty good, its like a non event, like you zone out for the duration of the film, and after are going, oh its over ok, right anyway what was i doing before?

I didnt have a clue what the car was in the end, i was sure it was some concept ford focus thing, my friend put me straight, its the new scooby... ugly.

Oh and fast and furious, over use of the word buster, yes we get it, your doing reference to the script of the first film, 10 second car, too soon ect

ok rant over.

BriC
03-05-2009, 20:05
I thought Crank 1 & 2 were wicked films, mainly for the stupid, O.T.T, 'as if' factor. It's supposed to be unrealistic, so it's all good when stupid stuff happens.

Sam M
04-05-2009, 01:29
Crank 2 was the craziest film ive seen, but soo funny, the Tourettes guy just had me in stitches. :laugh::laugh:

Tiny Tim
04-05-2009, 08:44
Crank 2 was the craziest film ive seen, but soo funny, the Tourettes guy just had me in stitches. :laugh::laugh:

'Full Body Tourettes' :agree: :laugh: