PDA

View Full Version : Hitman or pacman?

Nayls
01-05-2009, 09:54
Who's your money going on then?

Im backing hatton myself,i think he's gonna be too powerful for pacquiao.

what's your thoughts?

*btw could/should we have a "sports talk" section added to the boards?*

Mart
01-05-2009, 10:10
Hatton.

And no, it's a car club, not sports. We have 'General Chat' for threads like this, so, imho, no need for a separate 'sports' section either.

Nayls
01-05-2009, 10:13
im gonna do a treble of Hatton,danny williams & also murphy to win the snooker,pays about 28/1!
gotta be worth putting a few quid on surely?

Alex
01-05-2009, 12:15
I'm going to say Pacman due to his speed.

I hope I'm wrong though...

:smokin:

Trevhib
01-05-2009, 17:18
Watched the Mayweather fight and it was a horror show (or masterclass dependent on how you see it).

This fight is massive. Hope Hatton has what it takes.

JRP
01-05-2009, 17:59
Haha another thread about boxing... did i not get this correct last time remember ??? remember???? i do so does my wallet :cooter::cooter:

Ile keep this one to my self dont want the odds to change.

what the hey.

Considering the speed and talent of paco, id say he will knock hatton down, but ultimatly Hatton will win. Im very in favour of a points win for hatton.

He is alot more healthy between fights now, and has a differnt approach and coach. but so set in his ways as he is, this maybe "The Fight"

We may see a stoppage, but moneys on the points. :coffee:

mightymanx
01-05-2009, 18:44
i think hatton may win but if he does heard mayweathers back in the gym
so eve if he beat pac man hed get clobered by may weather again

The new Bill J
01-05-2009, 18:55
I'm going to say Pacman due to his speed.

I hope I'm wrong though...

:smokin:

:agree:

Pacquiao is super quick, but I don't know if he's capable of knocking Hatton out. Likewise, I reckon Hatton's got a chance of putting Pacquiao down, but he's got to catch him first!

I like Hatton, and I'd like to see him win, but I've got a feeling Pacquiao will edge it.

Trevhib
01-05-2009, 18:55
Does anyone know if, when and where a replay will be shown on terrestrial or freeview?

I don't have Sky and I'm not getting up super early to try and find it on some naughty internet pirate site so guess I'm stuck with photos and reports on bbc.co.uk :crap:

The new Bill J
01-05-2009, 18:59
Does anyone know if, when and where a replay will be shown on terrestrial or freeview?

I doubt it. You'll probably be able to download it within about five minutes of the final bell though!

mightymanx
01-05-2009, 19:07
my brother some how manages to watch it live on the net some were and it dont cost him nothing

Trevhib
01-05-2009, 19:15
I doubt it. You'll probably be able to download it within about five minutes of the final bell though!

Where from pray tell Billius?

Trevhib
01-05-2009, 19:16
my brother some how manages to watch it live on the net some were and it dont cost him nothing

Quite.

The new Bill J
01-05-2009, 19:18
Where from pray tell Billius?

Any Torrent site should have it, should you use such a thing.

Trevhib
01-05-2009, 19:32
Any Torrent site should have it, should you use such a thing.

:agree: I hadn't thought of using Torrents for this type of thing. I'm a bit dim in that way innit.

Disclaimer: I don't admit to using or intending to use Utorrent for the downloading of free entertainment from various, anonymous, unrelated sources.

Nayls
02-05-2009, 23:17
Did williams win his fight?

mightymanx
03-05-2009, 00:02
didnt take long for mayweather to say hes coming back
gona fight marquez in june no dought when he wins hell fight the winner of the hatton pac man fight hes the linky

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/boxing/8028326.stm

and yer williams won nayls stole a bit off the bbc c here it is lol

Danny Williams retained his British heavyweight title with a points win over John McDermott. williams won a split dicision after a messy affair