PDA

View Full Version : email notifications

R5GTTRaider
29-04-2009, 12:23
ive got 12 subscribed threads, and i dont get a single email. all of them are set to instant notification

what is going wrong, its winding me up :cry:

Gymnast
29-04-2009, 16:30
Is it your correct email address?

Have you turned it off and on again? ;)

Gymnast
29-04-2009, 16:35
Can anyone confirm that the subscribe function works/has worked? I haven't been on the RTOC for a while :)

R5GTTRaider
29-04-2009, 17:42
i know my email :sad2::cooter:

na i turn it on on the threads i need to get a reply from but it never happens

and ive offered some one a price on a window motor and now i cant rember were it was, so now its bolloks. £25 and you get no subscription notifications

Scoff
29-04-2009, 17:48
i know my email :sad2::cooter:

na i turn it on on the threads i need to get a reply from but it never happens

and ive offered some one a price on a window motor and now i cant rember were it was, so now its bolloks. £25 and you get no subscription notifications

£25 is for club membership, I lost 3 months of my life building this site so I think you'll get by ok ;)

The email notification worked when we tested it, I've had no complaints regarding it otherwise so I can only assume it worked or works fine for everybody else. If there is a genuine problem then I can look into it when I have the time.

Bigfoot
29-04-2009, 17:48
Why not look through your past posts

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/search.php?do=finduser&u=1374

Gymnast
29-04-2009, 19:23
I can confirm the notifications are working as I've just had one for this thread.

R5GTTRaider - what email app are you using? Outlook/Outlook Express/Webmail. Have you checked Junk Mail? Also, can you try adding webmaster@rtoc.org to your safe senders list, then report back.

Scoff - am mucho impressed with the new site ... things actually work now ... good darts! :)

R5GTTRaider
30-04-2009, 00:34
£25 is for club membership, I lost 3 months of my life building this site so I think you'll get by ok ;)

The email notification worked when we tested it, I've had no complaints regarding it otherwise so I can only assume it worked or works fine for everybody else. If there is a genuine problem then I can look into it when I have the time.

sorry didnt mean to be quite blunt/rude:ashamed:

ill change the email adress and see what happens

im using msn i dont get any junk or inbox

cheers scoff

sphinX
30-04-2009, 16:06
Same with me, I don't get any email notifications but then again i'm on here most of the time so don't really need them :P